Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Me and Elena - A love story inside captions with Greek mythology

A short love story inside captions in pictures with me and Elena who I love while we both try to write the best love story ever.
She loves me...
She tolds me...
She isn't jealous to whom I write to...
She knows that I love my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me.
We're cool to each other...
She tells me that we're the coolest while being maybe strangers in the night.
And this is all that we both need to know...

Me and Elena having a ride 

Words whispered to me by Elena that's Bela 

Elena, my youngest niece Letícia and a Russian TV host named Eshley inside a love story because they're all Bela


Elena that is my love (not being a dove) and an artwork by British artist John Willie that we both love because we believe in something named freelove

When I'm with Elena, we don't understand a single thing in the world 



And then there's me and Elena that knows that I love my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me as much as I love her.



Elena's also an inspiration for my tribute narrative dedicated to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi that I'm writing at the moment because that he isn't dead or undead but alive on the memories of people who loved this actor as a living human being


And then, there's only Elena and me because she's greek goddess Helen of Troy being the most beautiful woman in the world and a fierce warrior

Below is a video performance that both me and Elena love by British band Depeche Mode because it's true that we feel each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...