Friday, February 14, 2020

A love poem in Saint Valentine's day to my love Elena - True love

01

- Man, it's our day...
- We're valentines forever and ever during night and day...
- There's our chocolate box...
- I chose our favourite brand...
- Bought it for us as a treat being sweet... You're telling me this...
 I'm simply staring at your awesome beauty and purity...

Me, Elena and a piece of based on Kafka's Castle by French artist Olivier Deprez 

 I'm telling you this:
- Love, bought you roses fresh as may...
- Will you kiss me every single day?
 You came into my direction, kissed me in my mouth without any shout...
 Your tiny arms are around my throat while I'm wearing your green coat...
 I'm telling you this then:
- Love, you know how I am...
- It's our day...
- Let's put on it some glam...
- There're bits of your golden hair all over my body...
- There's my scarf on your neck with craft...
- There's our garden bench where our bread is shared...


03

 You're telling me this:
- We must feed the sparrows...
- Today we've love arrows...
- This time is for us...
- Come with me, let's enter the bus...
- There's our house, I'll wear that orange blouse...
- Something new...
- There's me and you...
- I know how sweet you're always with a treat...
- There's you and me on a love bound near a pound...
- I know how to love you more when you hiss to me near the sea.. I'm telling you this:
- There're our Doc Martens boots being our own roots...
- There is our apple tree giving fruit for free..
- There's our endless garden where me and you are always true...


Me, Elena and John Constantine

 You stare at me with joy on your face... Our bed's in a chaotic state due to our love embrace... 
 We're listening to shoegaze...
 There's our endless love launched since the ice age...

An astonishing artwork by French artist Walter Minus 

You ask me this:
- Will we be more than vessel mortals?
- Will we always be in our own inner dimension opening portals?
- You know that I love to reach you when there's a simple breeze in our bathtub, where water spreads our love...
- Love when you caress my legs and skin not being mean...
 You're wearing my jeans telling me that in life are our dreams...
 Your yellow bag move while we go into the groove.

An astonishing artwork by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli 

 You say this to me:
- Nature...
- Trees...
- Mature...
- Bees...
- Feed...
- Pony...
- Need...
- Honey...
- You're yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina