Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A love poem to my bomb Sandra Lippert


- Atomic love...
- Punch dove...
- Into the white tower...
- There's me and my flower...
- Come on Man...
- Love you...
- It's cold...
- You've a brand new pen...
- Be inside me...
- You know me...
- Mood...
- Food...
- In...
- Out...
- No shout...
- Universal myth...
- No pit...
- You're always like this...
- Never give me a kiss...
- No white powder man...
- Believe on me...
- I sure can...
- There's all star not that far...
- There's me, you and a cat...
- No bat...
- Just kiss...
- Just bliss...
- Fuck thee Man...
- Orgasm for me...
- Join my hands...
- No bends...
- My hair is nice as you adore...
- You and me by the shore...
- Lips...
- Hips...
- Whatever you want...
- Wherever you guide your wand...
- Pretty for thee...
- Bloody come with me...
- Project...
- Act...
- Fact...
- I'm Sandra, Man...
- There's Lippert inside your pen when we bang...
- I don't know what to do with you...
- The Thin White Duke playing a flute?
- Are you for real?
- Whatever...
- There's the land of never...
- You and me...
- And the sea...
- Your hands grab my heart and soul during the cold...
- Your heart's mine...
- I couldn't care less if the church bells do chime...
- Will you marry me?
- Black dress...
- Make no mess...
- My hair is your atmosphere...
- Being Medusa is being Greek...
- I'm German and not at a peak...
- You're Portuguese and never say "please"...
- What can I do?
- My body is me and you...
- What shall I say?
- There's us also during the day...
- Roasted chicken for dinner with potatoes smashed...
- Not a single flash...
- A baby man...
- Need a child...
- Not wild...
- Father's mind...
- Mother's kind...
- Spirit free...
- It's part of you and me...
- Don't be like that...
- Your sperm shouldn't be spoiled into my hat...
- Eros and Psyche...
- Whatever...
- I'll love you forever...
- There's our song...
- It's our love bomb...
- Oxygen...
- Breathe...
- Think...
- Ink...
- Not think...
- Don't sink...
- Our boat inside your coat...
- Don't be bloody Superman...
- He's an alien inside a can...
- Just bang me...
- I'll bang thee...
- Forest...
- Core...
- Forever more...
- You know how life's inside our own kiss...
- I'll be your miss...
- Mistress of love...
- Not a dove...
- Scarlet queen without a scream...
- Bring me our wedding ring...
- Fuck...
- No luck...
- There's our room...
- 20...
- 46...
- A bliss...
- Be my sweet...
- I want you by my side with pride...
 You said all this to me and while my body, heart and soul moved, I knew...
 I clearly knew...
 That we were forever and ever something new...
 Our love was beating inside our chests creating bird nests...
 No rest...
 No test...
 Love you also gal...
 You're my fall...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina