Friday, February 14, 2020

A poem to Lana

04

We were somewhere...
You were telling me this:
- 20...
- Happy...
- 20...
- Nappy...
- 46...
- Bliss...
- Book...
- Gogol...
- Wall...
- Frame...
- No shame...
 I wasn't understanding what you were saying to me, it was Russian and there was Germany...
 By the lake, I've picked a flower by the hour...
- I'm spellbinding...
- While chiming...
 You said this to me.
 Immediately I went to the kitchen to have a snack...
 You asked me this:
- What the heck?
- Instagram is glam...
- Let's have fun...
I looked into your eyes and you were a mother caressing your child in the wild...
- There're spells and bells...
- There're mirrors on that tree...
- Can't you see?
 You asked me this.
 I knew that I was reading a book while thinking on the blonde hair of my love... You answered me this:
- I'm sure that she isn't a dove...
- You enter inside me and my mind and spirit suddenly is within thee...
- You're always like this...
- Maybe your love loves you, because you're a mind reader...
- Maybe your love loves you because your style is not only for a short while...
- Tall and thin, you know what I mean...
 I was staring deeply into your eyes...
 The book was on an unstable table...
 You picked it while reading it loud to me... There were Saint Petersburg's tales in there where people popped out of nowhere...
 I know that we were there...
 You got us a coffee deep into a peculiar atmosphere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina