Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A short love poem to my love Elena

Me and Elena


- A...
- Day...
- B...
- Say...
- C...
- No play...
- D...
- Our bay...
- E...
- You and me...

Elena and Me

- F...
- There's our excess...
- G...
- Buccaneers to be...
- H...
- No Ice Age...
- I...
- No sigh...
- J...
- Come what may...

01

- K...
- Guitars do play...
- L...
- I'm your only belle...

02

- M...
- Street bang...
- N...
- Where we stand...
- O...
- Not a show...
- P...
- I'm your bride to be...
- Q...
- No pray...
- R...
- Not far...
- S...
- No mess...
- T...
- I'm thee...
- V...
- Inside me...
- X...
- No play chess...
- Z...
- Love you even when you're bad...

Just me and Elena

 You say this to me and suddenly we're both inside our room pretending to watch TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina