Monday, February 10, 2020

A poem in English to Hélia De Sá Teixeira

- This is true...
- Out of the blue...
- Alien space ships are surrounding us and what can we do?
- Show them something new? 
 You ask me this...
 With cold being our own heart and soul...
 I don't know what to answer you...
 In my mind there is only water bumping into rocks with electrical shocks...
- So, are you still with me near the sea?
- There was rain today and suddenly I've noticed that the Oscars were a good play...
- You know that the work did kill me today...
- Can you be a sweet and give me a chocolate cookie?
- You know that I'm not a rookie...
 There is a cigarette in our path...
 There is where we met...
 There is what we're while staring at a star...
 Suddenly I'm replying to you:
- Cookie's new...
- Tuesday true...
- You know that I do love you..
- Hall of mirror...
- There's our figure...
- What can we do?
- It's only me and you...
 I was asking you this...
Suddenly you stared at me while telling me this:
- Bloody hell...
- Water in the well...
- A frog is a spell...
- No morning bell...
- I want to sleep real deep...
- I'm tired of looking at the hours imagining them to be flowers...
 I immediately gave you my scarf...
 There was some draft that I was trying to do while observing you with craft...
 You tell me this:
- Port wine and Baileys...
- I know that sometimes you lose your mind...
- Doesn't matter at all...
- You're always inside my call...
- Can you bring me a cup of tea?
- You know where it's...
- I promise that I give you a kiss...
- There's my golden hair everywhere...
- There's your hair gel in my hands that appeared out of nowhere...
 I know that I wasn't being simple at all, when I was observing the sugar melting in the tea in the cup for thee...
 You tell me that the weather's fine with or without a rhyme...
 You tell me that people say lots of things...
 I answer you with a question:
- It's them that will be bringing us food when we need or to help raise our own breed? 
 You look at me...
 You always look at me that way...
 When the devil doesn't pay...
 You always say to me that my joy is thee...
 Memories of our teenage years bring us without any tears or fears...
 There's your eyes...
 There's no lies...
 There's no hidden cards or dards...
 There's strawberry pie where we lie...
 There's everything to do when is only me and you...
 There's pride...
 There's no game inside a ride...
 No Alien Space Ships...
 Only you and me...
 Because, being true's being new...
 - Time will tell...
 - No yell...
 - No spell...
 Suddenly I notice your hands covering my eyes while you were telling me this:
 - To behold...
 - To be bold...
 - To grow up with or without a cold...
 - I know that you'll always be by my side with pride...
 - We speak the same language...
 - We talk while we walk...
 - We're more than a black board with white chalk...
 - Need to feel you by my side...
 - Today's the day when we do pray...
 - No truth to be held...
 - You're mine...
 - This is more than a simple act in time...
 I stare at the beauty in you, knowing that what we've is true and new...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina