Friday, February 14, 2020

A love poem to Hélia - True love


01

I was staring towards you...
You were pure poetry deep inside me...
Maybe we were as one being free...
Suddenly you told me this:
- You know those girls, man?
- They don't love you like I love you, they only love your pen... 
I started paying attention to what you were saying to me while whispering pretty kitties were telling me this:
- She's your princess...
- What are you going to do?
- You know that this true...
There was a rabbit on the air talking to the atmosphere:
- No clock...
- Tick tock...
- You love her and she loves you without a lock... 
 You stared deeply into my eyes while saying this:
- You're a strange kind of guy, but I love you because you're pure and you always endure...
 I was thinking on battery cells on whatever would be when the church bells toll for thee... 
 Out of nowhere was a beggar asking us for one euro... 
 We merged into our pockets and we had zero... 
 We looked at him and he was happy to see us smiling, cheering and waving while the streets were empty for only us without a fuss...
- Man, what can we do?
- You know that I love flowers...
- I hate the passing hours...
- Do you love me like I love you?
 You asked me... 


 We entered in a bar and a song was being played and there was gin for both of us... You and me and no fuss...
- Man, you know how it's...
- I love your coat, it really is a bliss... 
 I was carrying you on my back and you were smiling while telling me this:
- You've strength...
- Your arms are a rock...
- You're a Viking soldier thin and I love you and you know what I mean... 
 There was a garden in the night being our sight... 
 You put your hands on my eyes and I couldn't see the street at all, but randomly, I knew that we were more than an entity... Your golden hair was a butterfly wing in Japan telling us about glam...
 Your necklace suddenly was on the floor, I remember that I grab it and put it near our door... 
 There was times when wine was fine...  There was times when we were a rhyme, but deep inside me you always told me this:
- There's whatever we want...
- You...
- Me...
- A kiss...
- Nothing to miss...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina