Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A short love poem to my babe Elena

Me and Elena

- Hey you...
- Into the blue...
- Come with me...
- There's our sea for free...
- You...
- Hey...
- Whatever I say...
- Whenever I pray...
- All inside a day...
- Blonde hair...
- Atmosphere...
- Just me and you...
- Love you...
- You're always new... 
 You say this to me...
 There's your make up inside a lollypop...
 There's sugar for free where coffee is you and me...
 I think this to me while you're gazing at me where we observe the sea...
- Gull...
- Skull...
- Masterclass...
- Mass...
- Moscow...
- Blow...
- Snow...
- Blue eyes...
- No lies...
- Earrings...
- Whatever the weather brings...
- Vamos a jugar por la playa?

Elena and me


 You ask me this in Spanish...
I stare at the beauty of you knowing that you know that I'm Portuguese for true...
- Russia...
- Biggest country...
- Our county...
- Just you and I...
- We're not a lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina