Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Info about the seven book projects that I'm writing at the same time - International artists





I know one thing and one thing only, if I don't believe in my ideas, who'll believe on them?
Below's a direct speech inside two videos, being one in day light in English and another one at night time in Portuguese talking about book projects, showing some of my ideas and inspiration while having the support by some of the best international artists and musicians that I know of.
The 7 book projects that I mention on the below videos are the following:
Tributes to Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese
Daria Inside An Aria 
Mascara Girl Inside a Call
Didi Wray in a love story every single day 
A Zombie Girl lost in the Fall 
A grandiloquent love story 
An autobiography




In this blogue there're several posts that are written drafts with artworks by the best international artists that I know of   and that are going to be used in this seven book projects that I'm writing at the same time in order to be published worldwide in the near future.
Many thanks to all international artists that support some of my ideas.
Special thanks to Daria, Mascara, Didi, Svetlana, Hélia, Isabel, all my nieces, nephews, cousins, my stolen kitty Ilvie and Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra