Sunday, February 9, 2020

A short fable to my friend and American artist Laura Lee Wong


- Hey Man
- I'm not Palmer...
- Where's the Twin?
- Must I swim?
- Where're the Peaks?
- Can you tell me what leaks?
 I didn't knew what to answer you...
 I was observing an artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Costantino based on Vlimmer aka Alexander Leonard Donat...
 Maybe I was thinking about Jaime's character Ray...
 Thought this to myself:
- Come what may...
 You said this to me:
- 1...
- 2...
- 3...
- There's Pandora box...
- It seems like there's there a fox...
- What marvel can you behold when you're being bold? 
 I was confused by your question...
 Maybe it was some ancient myth on my mind deep in a snake's pit being kind...
 I'm sure that Bauhaus school was more than a tool...
- Come on Man, you're no fool...
- There's a theater play at bay...
- Sometimes the devil does pay...
I was smoking a cigarette not thinking at Clément Duval at all because he was somewhere in some free fall being small...
- God...
- Country...
- Queen...
- You know what I mean...
 You told me this while I was observing words battling with swords...
 Maybe my mind was not being kind...
- There's gold...
- They told...
- I had a lover that was a Portuguese vampire...
- He walked into barbed wire...
 You told me this...
 I couldn't spell a word at all because I was inside a call...
 Said this to you:
- Xaime, you know?
- There's love and a blow...
- Rockets, they say...
- It happened during the day...
- Pirates...
- Cowboys...
- Toys with boys...
- Gals with a coat inside a boat...
- There's a lost highway...
- They say that the devil does pray...
- Dog...
- Frog...
- Hot...
- Shot...
- Blank...
- Rank...
- Company book...
- Let's have a quick look...
 You were observing my hand that didn't bend while I was telling you this: 
 - Amnesiac isn't a state of mind when the bell tolls chime...
- Mão Morta is a band with a short hand...
- Bracara Augusta was not Porto at all...
- There was there religion everywhere after all...
- Come on Man...
- Tell me where's your pen...
- Gals do what gals do...
- You know how it's...
- They pop out of the blue...
 I wasn't thinking on a movie groovy...
 Maybe I was thinking on a number...
 Maybe it was slumber...
- 20...
- 46...
- 46...
- 20...
 These code numbers appeared out of nowhere and were deep in my own atmosphere...
 You said this to me:
- Man, you know?
- Women are tricky and pretty...
- You're sweetie...
- Your spirit dwells in between belles...
- Cast a spell...
- There's a belle...
- Isabel...
- Codfish...
- Danish...
- Red hair...
- Short body and clothes...
- Maybe they're in several boats...
- Whatever Man...
- People tell about your pen...
- Joy...
- Toy...
- Boy...
- There's a rock hill...
- There's what you feel...
- Think on something nice with an ace of spades without shades...
- Whoever...
- Whatever...
- Whenever...
- United states, Man...
- Google pen...
- Facebook is a crook...
- Alligator swam in mud swamp being it a dump...
- You're fucking Portuguese...
- You guys say "por favor" instead of please...
- You're weird, you know?
- There's Pessoa there...
- There's things told and things untold...
- There's Ofélia...
- There's Alvaro...
- There's Alberto...
- There's Ricardo...
- There's Bernardo...
- There're lots more by the shore...
- Disquiet Man...
- Just love your pen...
- Maybe it's true...
- Xaime is young and so are you...
- I'm bloody American, you know?
- People here do glow...
- For fuck's sake, the environment is thrown into some lake...
- There's three shadows...
- There's a clock...
- Ticking and tock...
- There's social networks...
- There's Heiner Müeller as a poet...
- Be brand new...
- People know you...
- They say that they love thee for free...
- A mermaid is a treasure to be found...
- Portuguese said that it was a fish when a sailor was lost inside an empty kiss...
- There's bliss...
- Rock and roll...
- Punk rock near a wall...
- Shoegaze at stage...
 You said all this to me and what I knew then, was that a woman was riding my own pen...
 Eros and psyche collided with pride then...
- Be a rider on the storm...
- Be a newborn...
- Just be...
- You know that the world is inside thee...
 You said this to me...
 It was true...
 Not blue...
 I was thinking on something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina