Friday, February 14, 2020

Upcoming book projects - International artists


Thinking on merging book projects tributes to Fashion character Hugo Pratt's Corto MalteseDaria Inside An AriaDidi Wray Inside A Love Story Every Single DayMascara Girl Inside A Call and Zombierella inside my own autobiography with help by the best international artists ever just because they all started first on my mind.
Many thanks to all international artists that support some of my ideas.
 Special thanks to Didi Wray , Daria Kovaleva , Mascara , Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva , all my nieces, cousins and my stolen kitty Ilvie.

01
Daria, me and Corto 
02
Me, Mascara, Pessoa and German artist Martin Tom Dieck 
03
Didi Wray, me and Hellblazer
04
An artwork based on Kafka's Castle by French artist Olivier Deprez, Sandra, me and John Constantine
05
An artwork based on Kafka's Castle by French artist Olivier Deprez, me and Daria 

06
British artisth Aleister Crowley books, artworks and scarlet dames 

07
08
09
British writer Grant Morrison "The Invisibles" masterpiece 
10

11

12




An artwork based on Mascara by Polish artist Nikodem Cabala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina