Monday, February 17, 2020

A short love poem to my babe Elena - True Love

Me and Elena

I always listen to our song...
I know that you're my atomic bomb...
- Hairdresser...
- Messer...
- Make up...
- Start up...
 You say this to me...
There's me without cigarettes watching you wearing your fishnets for me...
- There's 1, 2 and 3...
- You and me...
- A cat is wearing your hat...
- You're more than my love bat...
- Strange fruit...
- Love playing flute...
- Don't tell me about any bird that's unkind in your mind...
- You're my man that comes...
- You're my light doing what's right...
- You're an apple from the tree that is mine when time is more than a dime...
- Golden hair...
- Blue eyes...
- I wear your favorite earrings like I'm flying with our own wings...
- There're patterns everywhere on our cozy atmosphere...
- You know how I am...
- I'm our glam...
- Your blue jacket makes me feel bold when it's cold...
- You know about our grand love story...
- There's our glory...
You say this to me while I whisper this in your left ear:
 - I'll always love thee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina