Thursday, July 9, 2020

A draft inside an autobiography


I know little things in life, being some of them that an human being must be simple, must work a lot while trying to make something positive in this thing called life.
Today's the national day in the country where I was born.
 I'm a simple writer born in its North side (in the prettiest city in the whole world), who worked (and always will) a lot while developing some of my ideas about this mesmerising blue planet that we all share and life itself.
 I'm not so fond of any social media, mysteries or gossips in life with frozen stylized images in it, because I love above all movement/action and simplicity in it.
Below is a list organized by me in alphabetical order with the names of some of the best international artists that I know of (being 65 of them working with me in this project) and that created artworks based on myself, either alone, with fictional well know characters in world arts history, some of my nieces or with pretty women, being them born in 19 different countries in this tiny little corner of a huge vast cosmos and that help to portray a small piece of how I see life and their inside own vision of myself through their artworks that are a total of 109 since the beginning of my own written autobiography and started in the end of 2016.
Argentina (14 artists)
Carlos Dearmas 
German Genga
MR Ed 
Mukor Bazan 
Argentina
Carlos Dearmas 
Fernando Sawa
German Genga
Martin Arrizabalaga 
Mr Ed 
Mukor Bazan 
Pablo Búrman (2 artworks)
Roda Rodrigo  (2 artworks)
Teke Teke 
Austria 
Nicolas Mahler 
Bolivia 
Sergio Amenabar (4 artworks)
Brazil (3 artists) 
Éder
Sama (2 artworks)
Douglas Lobo 
Belgium (2 artists)
Christophe Swijsen (7 artworks)
Dominique Goblet 
Canada 
Stan Wany (4 artworks)
Croatia 
Danijel Zezelj 
Denmark
Henrik Kim Rehr 
Italy (10 artists) 
Andro Malis 
Bernardino Constantino (9 artworks) 
Bjorn Giordano 
Franco Bianco 
Gianni Allegra (3 artworks) 
Luca Pozza 
Marco Polenta 
Rolando Cicatelli  (9 artworks)
Salvatore Gallatti 
Stefano Zattera (2 artworks) 
Finland 
Terhi Ekebom 
France 
Isabel Pessoa (3 artworks)
Japan (3 artists)
Garbagewhichburns 
John Kurokawa (3 artworks)
Shiro Baba 
Mexico 
Gaston Ortiz 
Portugal (3 artists)
Ana Biscaia
João Sequeira 
Paulo Pinto 
Poland (3 artists)
Bartosz Jekiel
Magdalena Minko 
Nikodem Cabala (4 artworks)
Serbia (4 artists) 
Branko Djukic 
Danilo Wostok
Milivoj Vukojevic 
Svetlana Seferovic 
Spain ( 9 artists)
Daniel Esteve 
Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortez 
Joaquin Aldeguer 
José Luis Ágreda (3 artworks)
Jon Ander Azaola 
Pedro Espinosa
Pedro Rodriguez 
Ruben Pellejero
Toni Benages Gallard 
Sweden (4 artists)
Knut Larsson
Lars Erik Sjunesson
Max Andersson 
Nicolas Krizan 
U.S.A (2 artists)
Bill Koeb
Rikki Romero
 Being sure that without proving my work and skills in what I do either as a writer, worldwide exhibitions curator or book editor maybe this autobiography illustrated with their artworks wouldn't happen at all.
 Many thanks to all international artists who worked, are working or will work in projects that I've already finished, I'm finishing or will finish in the upcoming future, because I firmly believe that everything in this world's possible to happen if you put your heart, soul, sweat, tears and joy (above all) in what you do.
 Hugs to men
 Kisses to women 






































No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...