Monday, July 6, 2020

A short love poem to my babe Elena



- Catherine, the great...
- A swan in the lake...
- Our love ain't a mistake...
You say this to me..
I try to mutter feelings and emotions inside our love potion...
- You know love...
- No bird...
- You're my flower...
- Every single hour...
- Punk attitude...
- We're never rude...
- The sun is killing us...
- Our shadows are by the bus...
- It's our day...
- No pray...
- We aren't alone...
- There's our cat at home...
- Maybe the sea...
- You and me...
- Our legs in between...
- We're more than a dream...
- There's our ice-scream...
- Lingerie's for free...
- Being you is being me...
- Whenever an atom divides itself...
- We've our pneuma self...
You stare at me...
There's also our together inner beauty in thee...
- Being cool...
- We're listening to Tool...
- We're a land that rules...
- Press play again...
- I'm your babe..
- I'm your love...
- Not vain...
- Let's catch the train...
- Masks gives us a bit of pain...
- I listen to your heart...
- My golden hair in your lap...
- Hill top...
- No pop...
- I'll enter your mind...
- We'll always be kind...
- You and me...
- Mon Chéri...
- We're who we want to be...
- No panties, babe...
- Clean shave...
- Maeve...
- TV Set...
- We're all that we've or will ever met...
You say this to me.
- My jeans coat...
- In your shoulders as a boat...
- Your astonishingly simmetrical face...
- Made me forget to tie your lace...
- Lavender perfume...
- Being your groom...
- Happyness in our bag...
- Nothing to beg...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...