Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A short fable to my friend and extraordinary Swedish musician Helena Espvall



- Hey Man...
- You appear out of the blue...
- What's new?
- The cosmos galaxy's a menace?
- This time brings sadness and madness...
- A theater play?
- Next year some day?
- My songs as bombs?
- An arts festival?
- All fun and natural?
- An artist being blonde and the other brunette?
- You kill internet...
- We're in Covid time period, my dear...
- I don't know what we'll do next year...
- Will we cuddle a bear?
- Will we gaze at a sphere?
- Don't know...
- But you know where does the wind blow...
- Tell me more...
- I still don't understand...
- What's on your head that bend...
I listen to some Cure to be pure...
Never reflect in an act...
Being this fact...
Answer you this:
- Helena...
- I know that you're not catwoman's Selena...
- It's a stage...
- Age...
- Werewolves and Gals...
- What can I do?
- Observe Niagara Falls?
- Cello's broke a string...
- What will time bring?
- Cups of coffee...
- Maybe a sugar tofee...
- Water for sure...
- Always endure...
- Act of resistance...
- Beat séance...
- Dictionary...
- Imaginary/Pictionary...

- How can I explain this to you?
- I'm still developing it on my mind for true...
Suddenly you get mad at me:
- Wicked devil, I curse thee...
- Paper nap...
- The wings of a bat...
- Tip of your hat...
- Songs from a brat...
- Salt sea...
- Atlantic to be...
- Crowley's folly...
- Maybe I'll play...
- What can I do?
- You got the devil in you...
- My God...
- Religion's frog...
- How I wish for an hot dog...
- I know that you're kind...
- But everywhere's your mind...
- Hope that Covid...
- Let's us feed...
- No greed...
- Don't hammer my soul...
- I'm still young...
- Not old...
- Guitar...
- Scar...
- Peekaboo...
- Taboo...
- What to do?
- Ok, we'll see...
- Let me know when we're Covid free...
- Stay put...
- Always cool...
- Input...
- I know that you love Tool...
- It's a fact, Man...
- You drive people crazy with your pen...
- Doesn't matter at all...
- When you need me just give me a call...
- I promise that I won't be staring at a wall...
- I'm not Iva...
- She's Diva...
- I'm not Anna...
- She's Vanna...
- Whatever Man...
- I'll do what I can...
- Love your poetry...
- This is true...
- I know that sometimes...
- Being me is also being you...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...