Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A short fable inside a draft to Terhi featuring "The Gals"


- Hey you...
- Paint us blue...
- We're mad...
- Paint us red...
- We're mellow...
- Paint us yellow...

"The Gals" are telling me this inside my head...
Maybe they are being a bit bad...
Answer them this:
- Soma's Brave New World...
- I don't paint...
- I'm not bold...
- I ain't..

The first of them starts telling me this:
- No speech...
- I'm mother silence...
- No squeeze...

- I'm Gaya Science...
While she was telling me this.
Felt a bit scared...
It's hot...
I take a shot.
Answer her this:
- Maybe not...
- Nietzsche smoked pot...
- Comunication...
- Come on...
- Part of a nation...
- Let's have fun...

The second one was shouting at me for free:
- IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN?
- BLOODY SHAME...
- WHO'S TO BLAME?
- DON'T USE ME AS A PLAY PODCAST...
- YOU KNOW THAT I'M A BLAST...

I didn't knew what to answer to both of them at the same time during a rhyme...
Answer her this:
- Gal, tell me what to do...
- You shout at me out of the blue...

- Bergman's "Wild Strawberries"...
- Are the carriers...
- Don't hammer my mind...
- Nails aren't kind...

The third one appeared behind a curtain...
She was a bit shy...
Staring at the sky...
She told me this:
- Nature's mother...
- Seed's a father...
- Script of a bridge...
- Our creator loves cheese...
- She's always at ease...
- There's the river...
- No shiver...
- Goddess to be...
- Naturally free...
- Speaking with thee...
- There's a tiny star...
- Not that far...
- I'll be static embodying a wall...
- There'll a weather call...
- I'm not small...
- An ant will love me...
- It'll whisper our feeling to the sea....

I stare a bit at her...
She's smiling while having fun...
Telling me that she's the special one...
Answer her this:
- You're the third...
- No flood..
- No mud...
- I'll be your bud...
- Oranges are sweet...
- During the summer they reach their peak...
- Time's a grape...
- Creating shape...
- No mask...
- You've a task...
- Never ask...
- Always trust...
- In Stardust...

- Fellini's clowns...
- Their ups and downs...
- No british humour...
- No rumour...
- Paramour...
- You'll be by the shore..
- Kayaking forever more...
- Not printed in leather bound...
- You'll be a mermaid...
- Never lost or found...
- Not a barmaid...
- There's an adventures character...
- Sailor being human matter...
- There's another one that's a smoke chain one...
- Wearing a hellblazer by the storm...
- You form a song...
- Not a bomb...

- Helsinki'll knee bend...
- To you...
- No end...
- You know that this is true...

Suddenly the three gals were all over the place deep inside their own particular embrace...
They're tying my own shoe lace...
They're listening to shoegaze...
They aren't inside a maze...
Ensembled they whisper this to me:
- We don't hiss...
- We know that we're pure bliss...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...