Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A love poem to my soulmate Isabel Berg



 
You tell me this:
- Live well...
- Love much...
- Laugh often...
I don't know what to answer you...
Maybe it's true...
Surely nothing new...
- Man, don't be like that...
- Me and you go back...
- Are you listening to our song?
- It contains a powerful gong...
- Being you and me ain't easy at all...
- Lost in our house hall?
- Movement, you know?
- Trumpets blow...
- No demons to show...
- Don't tell me it's youth again?
- Train in vain?
- Got your paper and pen...
- You know that you're my Man...
- Special breed...
- In you I do feed...
- Natural deed...
- Indeed...
- Today..
- Shiver and say...
- I'll not mention you artist's names...
- We'll have wicked games...
- Scandinavia...
- You know that you're my saviour...
- Are you wearing the t-shirt that I gave you?
- You're no Yankee, it's true...
- ID...
- No alter ego...
- Superman is spam...
- No super ego...
- Painted my hair blonde for you...
- Never know what to do...
- Chewing gum for fun...
- A skew...
- Let's go hunt and fish...
- Need an orange dish...
- Why don't you show your tattoo?
- Is it a taboo? 
- Not pagan today...
- Lost you a bit Saturday...
- Wearing your favourite dress...
- Not to impress...
- Feeling good...
- I'm in the mood...
- Time will bring...
- Whatever the world will sing...
- Man, know you...
- You're no writer...
- You're a fighter...
- There's our time...
- Gave the kids a dime...
- They were fine...
- Light...
- Tremens delight...
- Such a sight...
- Green...
- Spleen...
- Feel you tired today, my Man...
- Everybody knows where we stand...
- Beach within reach...
- Without a breach...
- There's our break...
- Whatever's at stake...
- Psychologically play...
- Body at bay...
- I actually know about our math...
- Our path...
- The light and the dark...
- Riddle...
- Enigma...
- Middle...
- There's footbal today? 
- Are you sure, Man?
- Will you watch a play?
- Where do we lay?
- Are you burning your writings again?
- Without disdain?
- Sometimes you drive people mad...
- I know your mind's eye...
- Most people are bad...
- They lie...
- You know that with you I'll always be...
- In the center of the city...
- Near the sea...
- As our love's entity...
- I'll never break your heart...
- Helding it firmly for a start...
- My daughter told me...
- That you and me are always spirit free...
- Guidance...
- Strange science...
- Cooked you rice, potatoes and roasted beef...
- With cheese...
- Not a dream...
- Smithereen...
- You don't let me think..
- With your spoiled ink..
- When we're near the kitchen sink...
- Love you...
- You know this...
- Love how you hiss...
- Deep inside our own kiss...
Answered you this:
- Love...
- You know...
- Will always adore you...
- Arrow and bow...
- You're the special one...
- My gun...
- Whatever we're...
- I'm sure that we're more than a star...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...