Thursday, July 30, 2020

Sometimes a real love story is real powerful with my only Bela




- 58...
- 40...
- Days being hero...
- No zero...
- 4...
- 7...
- Our soul's always in heaven...
- 91...
- 19...
- Not a dream...
- March...
- Eleven...
- We were again in heaven...
- Hell's freezing cold...
- Always a tiger being bold...
You told me this:
- Always remember when we were born...
- We weren't kids...
- We had our mutual needs...
- I wanted to be a mother...
- You were going to be an awesome father...
- Always fought by your side...
- Your shieldmaiden with pride...
- Arrows, bows and stones...
- Deep into our heart...
- Filling our bones...
- Our start...
- Our part...
- We both will carry each other together forever...
- Never in the land of never...
- What do people know?
- They even don't know when the Covid trumpets blow...
- In the flat field we were being there...
- You talked with a shadow bear...
- Nothing to spare...
- Your father always was vile...
- My father always put me in his own life trial...
- You know that we were meant to be together forever...
- Ever...
- Ever... 
- Ever...
- Truth be told...
- We'll never go old...
- Your words are and always were feelings...
- No hidden meanings...
- No matter what...
- We were happy with what we've got...
- A lifetime...
- You know...
- No rhyme...
- Wherever the wind blows...
- I knew that you were special when I met you...
- Always being something new...
- You told me that I would always be your queen...
- It wasn't a dream...
- Our kingdom was the sea...
- You and me...
- So many people telling us what to do...
- We always cut a pie slice...
- This was also true...
- Never were ice...
- I know that we're what we are...
- More than a star...
- We never did shout...
- We were always out...
- I knew that together we could conquer the world...
- Out of the box...
- It's so small...
- No smallpox...
- You always had that song on your tape...
- Heroes for shape...
- Never were found of grape...
- Vegan I stood...
- And even then, I made you food...
- 40...
- 15...
- Not a dream...
- In between days...
- Without prays...
- London called us...
- There was the plane...
- You couldn't hear anything...
- No communication thing...
- On my lap you were all the time...
- We were each other's goldmine...
- I know that I never broke your heart...
- You were/are stronger than a star by far...
- Undead Bela...
- You called me...
- Your Cinderella...
- Me being thee...
- We were always joy and pleasure...
- Nobody cared about us either in our beginning or our end...
- We never bend...
- You know that life's like this...
- We always had our special kiss...
- The Thin White Duke was always in your mind being kind...
- No peacock's feathers...
- This is your Bela talking to you...
- You know that Ana's my name...
- Nothing to blame...
- No shame...
- No play game...
- Real sane...
- We always danced while listening to the sea...
- All the world was suddenly "We"...
You told me this...
Answered you this:
- Weak and powerless over you...
- Your body was fleeting...
- Your spirit was a shade in my mind...
- No trick or treating...
- It wasn't at all kind...
- How I cried that day...
- Smoking cigarette upon cigarette...
- Thinking if I should the devil pay...
- Later asked you for a paper to fill...
- Not on a hollow hill...
- No internet...
- I was in circles being blind as a bat...
- My heart was pumping hard...
- Senses of a cat...
- Said to people "never"...
- Knowing that you would be with me forever...
- Our blue car...
- We knew all...
- Never far...
- Nobody dared to tells to stare at a wall...
- Viking pagan we always were...
You whispered me this:
"I know, it's our hidden fur"
- Lost our kitties love...
- Don't know what passed...
- But they will always be on our hearts as facts...
- Yeah...
- You were my Bela...
- My wonderwall...
- Your London's Blue velvet coat on our house hall...
- Never undead...
- In our hearts we still see our skins shed...
- Your fur coat as our boat...
- Our future was Germany...
- When you were there...
- You were also me...
- That castle you show me...
- Was our own meant to be...
- I never despair...
- I know that I've loved your hair...
- You loved my atmosphere...
- Nothing will be gone...
- You know that we'll always be more powerful than a simple storm...




No comments:

Post a Comment