Saturday, July 11, 2020

An Aria Inside An Aria - International artists



Continuing developing book project with some of the best international artists that I know of that created artworks based on Russian woman Dasha Intoxica (who I love) with a draft of an Aria to Daria inside a short fable.
- Hey, come on...
- One breath...
- One word.. 
- One dream...
- We're board...
- Sailor sweat...
- Knots made by a cat...
- Bela undead...
- There's the notepad...
- Passion sailor...
- Being a tailor...
- We go back, Man...
- There's me and you...
- Nothing new...
- Change the pace...
- I'm queen ace...
- Green grass...
- Vocal class...
- Teacher...
- Preacher...
- They say...
- Anchored on a bay...
- They're lost in May...
- We don't pray...
- Sunglasses in the dark...
- A rollercoaster park...
- Waking up...
- Sweet cup...
- Hot's killing us...
- No bus...
Ask you this:
- Surf what?
- Maybe not...
- My sunglasses in your hair?

- Does the devil know that we're here?
You stare at me...
Gazing my naked eyes...
Where Rosetta lies...
Tell me this:
- Another one?
- There's fun...
- Joyful stare...
- The things you know...
- A tiny cup bear...
- Science last...
- The present is also the past...
- Where's Phillip?
- Gave you a tulip...
- Jeffries...
- Chameleon...
- Basys...
- 46...
- 20...
- Never empty...
- Bukowski was cool...
- Was Charles bearing a tool...
- Maltese's fashion...
- Hellblazer's passion...
- Dragon fire...
- Gemstone...
- Sire...
- Maybe collides with my bone...
- Grab your hat...
- You were being a bit brat...
- Legs stay salt petrified...
- Not zombified...
- There's a band...
- Short at hand...
- What could I do?
- Slip on a banana peel...
- But climbed our hill...
- There's spirit free...
- Gazing thee...
- Maybe...
- Shady...
- Cupid lay...
- No pay...
- Covid...
- Our ride...
- There's our horse white...
- Maybe it was a Napoleon's knight...
- France...
- Our dance...
- 05...
- 20...
- Never empty...
- Adventure...
- Inside a venture...
- Swimming pool...
- We're cool...
- Chilling out...
- No shout...
- There's our sprout...
- Duchess to be?
- Duke at the sea?
- A little princess?
- Will I play with you chess?
- Will we make no mess?
I stare at you...
Intoxicated...
Freckled face...
Our inner embrace...
Many thanks to all international artists who created artworks based on Daria for this duo project.
Special thanks to Daria Kovaleva (who I love) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...