Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A love poem to Mónica (who I love).



There was something in the air...
Our own atmosphere...
A heart on your blonde hair...
Water was our joined hands bare..
- Hey...
- Love you...
- It's true...
- Emotion...
- Body lotion...
- What can I say?
- 20...
- 46...
- With us there's always a bliss...
- Main spell...
- I'll ring you bell(e)...
I've said this to you...
- Miles and miles away...
- We're together night and day...
- You sleepwalk...
- When to you I talk...
- What to do?
- You always had something different in you...
- Music inside our thought...
- Come on...
- Why not?
- You know that the green...
- Is what we mean...
- Broom...
- Room...
- Mirror glass...
- Pure class...
- There's your heart travelling inside my hand...
- You and I...
- No lie...
- Dance...
- Hypnotic trance...
- Driving...
- Thriving...
- Your head on my lap...
- Just a quick nap...
- There's our stone..
- They say that it used to be a bone...
- Love what you cook...
- Potatoes and fish with a delightful look...
- You're my book...
- Face...
- Lace...
- Embrace...
- Black or white?
- Doesn't matter...
- We're right...
- With you my heart chills out...
- I'm no damsel in distress...
- We never play chess...
- Water from our own well...
- I know that I'm your belle...
- What do the other gals say?
- I'll tell them to go pray...
- There's Mr priest...
- He's a leech...
- There's our wavelength...
- Our strength...
- We always know...
- Our love is a bow that flows...
- With you water drinking...
- Never sinking...
- Our memories are flesh bind...
- We're always kind...
- Not blind...
- There's our ring...
- To me you sing...
- Yin...
- Yang...
- Your simple pen...
- Being more than a simple man...
- You love me...
- We're free...
- There's our life tree...
- Mockingbirds...
- Sing without words...
- You're my poetry...
- We're each other's sea...
- I never dare to dare...
- Nothing to spare...
- To you wearing my favourite red dress...
- Never to impress...
- You're never a game chess...
- We're bright...
- Our own insight...
- We provide light...
- Love you...
- Always the same...
- Being different and new...
- Never lame...
- In your arms I feel safe..
- There's a blaze...
- You know me...
- Always your flower...
- I know thee...
- We've the same hour...
- What will we watch today?
- A movie groovie?
- When being hot is...
- Having a shot?
- People forget...
- That you and me...
- Never were each other's pet...
- Carry me with your soft fingers...
- Let it linger...
- Whatever...
- You know...
- Wherever...
- Our love ain't a show...
You tell me this while I'm staring at the sea with you listening to your heart for a start...
Portraying the beauty either in or outside without us never feel blue...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina