Thursday, July 9, 2020

A monologue from my belle Isabel Berg to me in 5 languages


- Hey Man...
- Come on...
- Crowley's fun...
- Solomon's key...
- At bay...
- You and me...
- Pagan poetry...
- Goetia ain't a bow...
- We are what we show...
- You enter my body and mind...
- You're my vampire being kind...
- The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning?
- What are you saying?
- Snake pit?
- Ourobouros myth?
- Labyrinth?
- Maze?
- No shoegaze?
- I'm your bride Man...
- Love you inside our bang...
- Tobacco shop?
- Pessoa, Fernando?
- Fandango?


- I know that we're hot...
- Medusa's on my hair...
- Our love sphere...
- Quand on se va marier?
- Je sais que j'irais pleurer...
- Nunca aislada...
- Sigo tu pisada...
- Aleister's wild...
- Such a child...


- Don't drive me crazy...
- I suddenly feel lazy...
- Your play pen...
- You're always my Man...
- Um pedaço da nossa chama...
- Ao céu declama...
- Num pedaço do nosso céu...
- Portas o meu chapéu...
- Num canto de um rouxinol...
- O nosso farol...


- Was kann ich mache in unsere träume?
- Ist unsere Anfang...
- The big bang?
- There's Tool...
- Being cool...
- Love you...
- You know...
- Major Tom...
- Is a bomb...
- Alladinsane...
- Our membrane...
- Thin White Duke...
- Strange fruit...
- But you and me, Man...
- Think on it...
- We can...
- We're what we eat...
- My hands join thee...
- Bounded free...
- Outside of the box...
- No smallpox...


- There's a smile in you...
- Me and you...
- Again...
- No disdain...
- Wir koennen schlafen nicht...
- Wir haben das licht....
- Somos o nosso prazer...
- Devoro o teu ser...
- A carta...
- Raios a parta...
- Tenho a tua camisa encarnada...
- Sou e serei sempre a tua fada...
- A tua sereia guiada...
- De mão dada...
- Tu li yu...
- This you know...
- Not where the wild things grow...
- How can I divide you from your soul?
- You're never cold...
- My legs sweat...
- I'm not a brat...
- The big fish...
- A tiny leech...
- Our cave...
- We're each other's slave...
- I'm your dame...
- With or without frame...
- Will we've another child?
- Never know...
- But that's thinking wild...
- Me encanta tu mirada...
- Sin Prada...
- Sin el diablo en el ojo...
- Que se puede hacer?
- Quizas piensar en pagano ser...
- Wearing the snickers that you gave me...
- Alive and breathing...
- For free...
- Wisdom tree...
- We're each other's host inside our own ghost...
- What if Man
- Your fingers were also my pen? 
- The piano...
- Thinking that it's our soprano...

- Solomon king...
- Our ring...
- Our key...
- Parabola may...
- I never know...
- I'm Danish...
- We eat fish...
- You're Portuguese...
- We eat cheese...
- I know that the wind does blow...
- Echo and bunny...
- Schrödinger's cat...
- Tip of my hat...
- Being funny...
- Never knowing what to say to you...
- I merely whisper:
"Love you"...
- But this you already know...
- Front row...
- Notes from the underground...
- We're what we found...
- Philip Jeffries again?
- Is he in pain? 
- What's up?
- Constantine's wearing a Hellblazer without laser?
- Corto Maltese lost its passion and is now fashion?
- This doesn't matter to me, Man...
- You know...
- The glow...
- Must prepare our meal...
- After our sex appeal...
- You know too much, my Man...
- You're a Portuguese with a pen...
- The world will never cease to exist...
- We aren't at risk...
- We go back...
- Our favourite track...
- Are your wearing the necklace that I gave you?
- I put there a little magick out of the blue...
- I hate brotherhood...
- No mood...
- Freemasonry?
- Just you and me...
- There's Alan Moore...
- But you aren't sure...
- You prefer Grant...
- As humble as an ant...
- Delano, Jamie with Covid interview?
- Again, you?
- Our way home...
- Never alone...
- Where's my kiss?
- You?
- My bliss...
- Never blue...
- Weak and powerless?
- Is this for fun?
- Man, no pun...
- Being Isabel...
- Im your belle...
- Being Berg...
- Ice storm...
- My Man...
- Newborn...
- I'm your muse...
- Melting inside me...
- Simply loose...
- There's our angel wings...

- Whatever time brings...
- I want to MARRY you...
- Al Crow...
- Never know...
- Thelema...
- Selena...
- Wild cat to be...
- I'm your catwoman near the sea...
- Being you is being me...
- That's what you told me before by the shore...
- Lots of salt on the food...
- You're Atlantean and always in the mood...
- Read a bit about Viriathus...
- What a Pathos...
- Lusitanian leader that  single handedly almost defeated the Roman Empire...
- Romans gave his men, cash as wire...
- Jesus Christ was a lie...
- We're what we try...
- We're what we're...
- I know...
- I really know...
- That we were born from a star...
- Tu Li Yu...
- Yes...
- You...
- Solomon's mines...
- No rhimes...
- Being your flower...
- Your utmost hour...
- I'm your bride...
- In you I've pride...
- Butter and bread...
- Nothing to spare...
- Never fight a bear...
- Need you strong...
- With every single piece of your bone...
- Our ADN...
- We're Yin and Yang...
- You know...
- Life ain't a rock show...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina