Friday, July 3, 2020

A short written fable/draft to my friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom inside an arts project



- Gals everywhere...
- Being elsewhere...
- Not at a motel...
- In the walls of a hotel...
- They move...
- Their tune...
- Is a peculiar groove...
- They never read "Dune"...
- They dance near windows...
- They whisper to willows...
- You know me...
- Ghoulish creature of the night...
- Loving the sea...
- With an insight...
- Coffee cups...
- Art painted without hiccups...
- Invisible bottles have no label...
- Their use is being able...
- Movement was used on them...
- They were created inside a dream...
- No spleen...

- Me, you, Goblet Dominique...
- No trick or treat...
- Art being created with sound...
- We're what we found...
- How to create something new?
- Out of the blue?

You ask me this...
Your voice is calmness inside my head...
I think on a draft with craft...
Words fly high in the sky...
My thoughts are a holy ghost...
Being a host inside a toast...
- I know who you're...
- When my senses were low...
- I mirrored a star...
- Nobody on the front row...
- Climbed a mountain that was far...

- I was a bit lost then inside a Lynch's movie...
- It wasn't groovie...
- Know that gals are eating with guests...
- No pests...
- Paper wall...
- Corridor hall...
- A call...
- They'll always give us all...
- Near the table inside a map...
- Being no bat...
- Not having a nap...
- I remember being scared...
- Covid was killing hope...
- But there was bread...
- No boat...
- Wore t-shirts by the shore...
- No coat...
- Never asked for more...
- Had to communicate in French...
- Being Portuguese inside a beat seance...
- Had to communicate in Spanish...
- Thinking about flying fish...
- Remember being there a simple dish...
- Goblet I've met...
- She asked me about my hat...
- No train in vain...
- Terhi is cosmos energy...
- When the world suddenly stopped...
- She was what she will always be...
- Covid...
- Slide...
- Nature...
- Being mature...
- Had a dream with the gals...
- Our team goals...
- What to achieve...
- Without Miss Grieve?

Asked you this...
You smiled at me...
Joy was your time...
Breathing in and out...
Inhaling water without a shout...
You told me this:
- Come on...
-"Out of the box"...
- You're stronger than an ox...
- I remember an American publishing book company...
- You were alone by the sea...
- They tried to steal your work and soul...
- Gals were also inside thee...
- You were always simple and bold...
- Never think...
- Let flow your own ink...
- Together we've a spiritual gate...
- No lake...
- We're pagan...
- Stories untold...
- Makes us create something worth more than gold...
- Your words...
- No swords...
- Images to print...
- Makes us only hint...
- Being here and there...
- Learnt a bit Portuguese...
- Loved Brazilian cheese...
- Finnish sense of humour...
- Is spreading no rumour...
- There was animated art created by me...
- The spirit was the same...
- I was free...
- Never was lame...
- An arts project inside cities?
- Seems awesome...
- Gals are entities...
- No zombies lonesome...
- They move with the wind...
- They do bind...
- They shape our face...
- Human embrace...
- Inside paper towels...
- They whisper their vowels...
- Multiple characters inside an act...
- A theater paper play as a fact...
- Sometimes gals say this to me:
- "Being you is being me"...

I stare at the sun and the bellow sentences are inside my mind...
- No viking shield...
- Not bored in the flat field...

I was thinking on something at that frozen moment in time...
Out of the blue...
I really know...
That, me, you, Dominique and the gals are being kind...
Not letting themselves go where the wind blow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina