Thursday, July 2, 2020

A short love poem to Sue



You tell me this:
- Man, what the fuck?
- Have you seen that huge truck?
- You held my hand...
- With you by my side, there's no end...
- Today we woke up all sweat...
- Come on, don't be a brat...
- My hair needs you...
- Do something new...
- There's your sunglasses on my eyes...
- In our bounded heart, truth lies...
- The street was like a poem inside a dream...
- You always make me hum and scream...
- Love your tool...
- Always cool...
- Don't hammer my head...
- Nail me by our bed...
- You know about the storm...
- The newborn...
- Bought you a hat...
- Don't use it as a pet...
- Make fly high and low...
- Single row...
- There's my tattoo...
- No taboo...
- Being me is being you...
- Inside perfection...
- You and me into action...
- My hands don't tremble at all...
- Dwelling inside our call...
- Today, you must love me sweet...
- Trick or treat...
- Outside of the box...
- I'm your only fox...
- Label a hero...
- Not a zero...
- You must enter inside my mind...
- I know that you're pagan and kind...
- They say...
- Nevermind...
- Binary love...
- I'm your bird...
- Let it go...
- There's our inner flow...
- Use your pen...
- No coin machine...
- Be my Man...
- There's miss grim...
- Into the green...
- You know what I mean...
- Mirror hall...
- Staring at a wall...
- Scarf on my head...
- There's a snake with skin to shed...
- Cosmos be...
- You and me...
- Tarot card...
- Aleister was a bard...
- Pessoa was a nail...
- Crowley used to sail...
- Law book...
- Don't give me that look...
- What can I do when I love you?
- Being Sue...
- You're all over the place...
- I'm waiting for your pace...
- Panties groove...
- There's youtube...
- Into my arms...
- Our charms...
- Parabol...
- Turmoil...
- Sin...
- Stream...
- Listening sounds by your earphone...
- You and me alone...
- No whisper told...
- No cold...
- Put...
- In...
- Hut...
- Delivery...
- There's our boundary...
- Spirituality...
- Shoegaze...
- A maze...
- Ex-cowboys...
- Toys...
- Native...
- Boys...
- Pink...
- Chess...
- White ink...
- Don't you dare make a mess...
- Impress...
- Whatever Man...
- Let's bang...
- I'm in need...
- With you I must feed...
I suddenly stare at the beauty of thee clearly knowing that I'm you and you're me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina