Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Don't care... 

- Everything is fine..

- Thee I double dare..

- Wanna be with you everywhere... 

- Print pics of you and me..

- Heart of ours belongs to destiny... 

- Be my solo sea... 

- 46 and counting.. 

- Worth flaunting... 

- There's what we both do... 

- Being unique and true... 

- Into thy jeans... 

- Time does spin... 

- Hand of me... 

- Powerful chemistry... 

- Nothing is complex... 

- When I think about you... 

- No need for excess... 

- Simplicity ain't blue... 

- Divine and sweet... 

- Us together inside our ship... 

- Tell me that you only me love... 

- Let's stare at the prettiest morning dove... 

- Simple hairdo... 

- Close your eyes... 

- Feel me do...

- Wide open sighs... 

- Open my eyes... 

- World not full of lies..

- Climb us no mountain... 

- Drinking from a fountain..

- Moment never strange..

- When nobody us can't change..

- Flowers' passion..

- Beauty's fashion...

- Always we together are... 

- The greatest love upon no star... 

- Drive me never that far... 

- Never tell me that we'll one day be gone... 

- We're part of a stormy storm... 

- Let universe burn... 

- Most of the times... 

- Helpless feel we... 

- No rhymes... 

- Kiss me... 

- Smile I at you... 

- Everything turns again into something new... 

- It's in all that we both do... 

- Love me eternally and true... 

- Flowing no youth... 

- Where romance is definitely truth... 

- Sleep every single day with me... 

- Be my solar energy..

- Always with thee..

- Shirts that I wear... 

- Scenting you everywhere... 

- Not only the perfume... 

- Surely no doom... 

- Position spoon... 

- Care I not about the moon... 

- Time never is too soon... 

- Remember that deep inside my heart... 

- We're not a vulgar act... 

- Nothing simple is... 

- With you... 

- Pure bliss... 

- Love me true... 

- Caress body of mine... 

- Dance is ethereal and divine... 

- Release energy... 

- Feelings anatomy... 

- Loving you is also loving me... 

- Write easy ain't... 

- Don't ever faint... 

- Love seeing you taint... 

- Not immersed with paint... 

- Portugal ain't a memory... 

- Together we're harmony... 

- Love only me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...