Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A love speech from Laura to my solid heart

 


- Man, come on... 

- Let's us start... 

- As 1...

- Pure art... 

- Sure that I do understand... 

- Why the world does bend... 

- From Buenos Aires to Porto's city... 

- Tell me that I'm more than pretty... 

- State not Pessoa's poem hymn... 

- Borges do makes me scream... 

- Feeling us inside a dream... 

- Sioux being my tribe... 

- Be my love ride... 

- There's Smith's galore... 

- Us together by the shore... 

- Count I not to number 4...

- Listening to German language... 

- Not at Stonehenge..

- Forget I Schopenhauer..

- To love is a spell that's never sour..

- Lovecraft makes me feel... 

- Cthulhu being under a hill... 

- From Las Pampas do I state... 

- Love is more than a quick shape... 

- Kick again the ball..

- Bauhaus art school as a wonder wall..

- Don't know if Messi will or not score..

- World Cup Final definitely ain't a bore..

- Back again..

- Laura's the name... 

- Twin Peaks fame... 

- Deliver me tame... 

- Agony ain't no pain... 

- Color being black... 

- Tattoos as a loose pack... 

- Into you and into me... 

- Fulfill our together destiny... 

- Releasing chemistry... 

- Talk to me in Spanish... 

- Word upon no evil wish... 

- Do know that you're Portuguese... 

- Give me a soft kiss... 

- Remember I about Poe... 

- Raven did flow... 

- Lautreamont was not inside my mind... 

- All is real... 

- Most uncommon feel... 

- All is kind... 

- Feeling words from Cortazar... 

- Rayuela never that far..

- Visioning us Atlantis sight..

- With all our might...

- If only Patagonia was ice land..

- There, where the river doesn't end...

- Fire inside your pen... 

- Do know... 

- Words that grow... 

- Just like Poison Ivy's flower... 

- During day's early hour... 

- Where dawn's ain't sour... 

- Inside my heart..

- Crowley's words do start..

- Like Lord Byron and Shelley Percy... 

- No blasphemy... 

- Defy me inside a common kiss..

- Where a storm is a simple wish... 

- Sabato and Casares don't speak... 

- There's world's peak.. 

- Open I John Fante's book... 

- There's Dante's circle's look.. 

- Fish and hook..

- Grab me again..

- There's an ash tray with thy name..

- Where street lights ain't shame...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...