Monday, December 5, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 28 - International artists

 

Pics of Alexandra, Daria and Janina that are women who I love, Typhoid Mary limited series by American writer Annie Nocenti along comic book pages by British artist David Lloyd to masterpiece graphic novel "V for Vendetta" and American artist Paul Pope with both of whom I worked before 

Pics of Janina being a woman who I love along artworks by American artists Paul Pope and German artist Lars Henkel with both of whom I've worked with before 

Pics of Joana and Janina that are women who I love along Seekers Into The Mystery mini series 

Pics of Anna, Daria and Janina that are women who I love 

Pics of Janina being a woman who I love along artworks by American artist Paul Pope with whom I've worked with before 

Pics of Mascara, Janina, Annie and Polina being women who I love, artworks by American artist Paul Pope with whom I've worked with before along a comic strip page for "Lone Wolf and Cub" masterpiece series by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and Japanese artist Goseki Kojima 

"Moonshadow" limited series along artwork by American artist Paul Pope with whom I've worked with before 

Pics of Zhu and Janina that are women who I love along a comic strip page for "Lone Wolf and Cub" masterpiece series by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and Japanese artist Goseki Kojima 

Miracleman comic book series written by British writer Alan Moore where I worked a for a book edition released in Portugal, Denmark and Poland, pics of Polina and Janina that are women that I love artwork by American artist Paul Pope with whom I've worked with before 








No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...