Saturday, December 31, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know me... 

- Perfect coloring our energy... 

- Coffee ain't our enemy... 

- Let's go along... 

- Me and you inside some song... 

- Together we dance till our last bone... 

- Mirror does us awake... 

- Do know that you make me shake... 

- 28 you say... 

- Perfect as in last May... 

- Children love you here... 

- Not only our duo's atmosphere... 

- Yesterday you told me that you love me... 

- No fantasy... 

- Dancing in our room... 

- Love it when you take me from inside the moon... 

- Never that soon... 

- Think I never on our love extreme... 

- You and me by the green... 

- Bodies of us do spin... 

- Sure that there's no dream... 

- 21 years old... 

- Thought at the time... 

- Being bold... 

- Sun did shine... 

- Inside our shared mind... 

- Beauty lies among the kind... 

- Kissing you 20 times more... 

- Even by the floor... 

- Art never is at stake... 

- Move me inside our human shake... 

- Let's step together again... 

- Do know that I've your name... 

- My heart's flame... 

- Soul's fame... 

- Move me times 4...

- Our love's arsenal knocks at the door... 

- Flowers by the jar never are sour... 

- Make up by my face... 

- Lost with your own shoe lace... 

- Simple card's pace... 

- Little something from you to me... 

- Grabbing our beloved energy... 

- By your birth city... 

- Feel I way more pretty... 

- Embracing you on your birthday... 

- Not inside some childish play... 

- Feel like learning Portuguese... 

- Again at ease... 

- It's the way that you me tease... 

- Never ask we please... 

- Deep inside our time... 

- Sports with you I rhyme..

- Feel ourselves prime..

- Not only in mind... 

- Love ain't blind... 

- Don't want you gone... 

- Work ain't fun... 

- Let's share a bubblegum... 

- Construct me time 6...

- Being I thy only miss... 

- Inside a charmingly kiss.. 

- Chair doesn't move..

- Bodies act like they should..

- Make me feel hot...

- Confuse me not..

- We're stage shot... 

- Time is never forgot... 

- Specially to me and you... 

- Candles are new... 

- All over our place... 

- Towards one another we do gaze... 

- Breakfast by the bed... 

- Drive me mad...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...