Saturday, December 31, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, just me tell... 

- No need for a lure spell... 

- Do know... 

- We're both no show... 

- Must go where the wild things glow... 

- Step I into our room... 

- Dancing with you by the moon... 

- Yesterday... 

- With you... 

- True... 

- More than thy birthday... 

- Kissing you sway... 

- Into the light... 

- Love's more than a random night...

- Pop we must... 

- Be just... 

- There's more than light... 

- Not only a question of lust... 

- 2023 is our love's insight... 

- Popping inside Lynch's filmography... 

- Only you and me... 

- Release more energy... 

- Do know that with you... 

- World is suddenly new... 

- Holding your hands... 

- Space does bends... 

- Feel like being ourselves inside a storm... 

- Us together being more than a love song... 

- Always reborn... 

- Not only today... 

- Loving you ain't child's play... 

- Put your warm hands inside me... 

- Where weather develops synergy... 

- By Porto's street main... 

- Us together without shame... 

- Do you love where we're headed? 

- Blood hearted... 

- Does this make sense in your eyes? 

- Where our together beauty never lies... 

- Explaining all my love to you... 

- Arms of mine thee hold... 

- No sense of blue... 

- Care I not about the cold... 

- Walking by your side... 

- Holding thy hand... 

- Feeling world without any loose end... 

- Being you my guide... 

- Kiss my eyes 2...

- Wanna again feel you... 

- Learning again Portuguese... 

- Inside our together kiss... 

- Make me bliss... 

- Legs of mine... 

- Never sore... 

- Beauty at their prime... 

- Want you even more... 

- Knock 2 times our door... 

- River ain't no shore... 

- Thy siren being I... 

- Word is really high... 

- Feel my heart... 

- Like an engine's start... 

- Being at peace within me... 

- Thinking at our merged anatomy... 

- Remember I the sign..

- Colors never rhyme...

- Definitely we're..

- More than a solstice star..

- Be fire inside me..

- Wanna be thy honey bee..

- Listen time 2..

- Today it's only me and you... 

- Inside my chest... 

- Softly the best... 

- Tongue of thee as our love's nest... 

- Forgetting not about Melville... 

- "We" as the real deal... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...