Friday, December 30, 2022

A direct love speech from Anastasia to my solid heart

 


- Man, don't you dare... 

- Us by our garden's atmosphere... 

- Église at Montmartre... 

- Forgetting Sartre...

- Most of the times we are like this... 

- In between our delightful kiss...

- Not at Red Square... 

- We're each other's biosphere... 

- Let's create something new... 

- For true... 

- Tell me that you love only me... 

- Venus liquid energy... 

- Time not spent was... 

- Maiakovski told us about love inside a bus... 

- Do know about Pessoa's disquiet tale... 

- Us together inside no spell... 

- Gorki didn't understood... 

- Dostoievsky lost words mood... 

- Nikolai Gogol told us that we should... 

- Alexei Tolstoy mentioned us "Ibicus" as pure joy... 

- Sure that I can understand..

- Neubauten's song doesn't have an end..

- 1993's time capsule not spent... 

- Rimbaud and Artaud were not in the song...

- Baudelaire was gone... 

- Gainsbourg, Birkin, Hardy and Brel... 

- Sounds without spell...

- Keret as the bus driver who wanted to be God... 

- Israel's being full of fog... 

- Come again, Man... 

- Driving again thy pen... 

- Name of mine from a Disney cartoon... 

- Loving you as my sun while being I thy moon...

- Sister did me told... 

- That you're worth gold... 

- Easy it is... 

- Paint's kiss... 

- Eternally we must dance... 

- There's beauty in our romance... 

- Inside Porto never lost feel I... 

- Lurking chance... 

- Sometimes with you I sigh... 

- Eyes that stare at us together... 

- Universe inside a peacock's feather... 

- Verses that makes 2 as one... 

- Beating drum... 

- Chewing no gum... 

- Let's have more than fun... 

- There's my hair... 

- Filling your shoulder... 

- Puzzle is everywhere... 

- Feel myself way bolder... 

- Never minding the gap... 

- Wanna share thy cap... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Just kiss me please... 

- World of ours is at ease... 

- Deep inside thy birthday... 

- Come what may... 

- Do love when you to me say:

"There's no storm" 

"Love doesn't burn" 

"Wings of eternity"

"In between you and me"

- Lips of mine... 

- Do shine... 

- No need for any rhyme... 

- Using new lipstick... 

- Kicking no brick...

- know that I am... 

- Thy wonder woman..



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...