Friday, December 23, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 29 - International artists







Comic book pages for The Sandman story arc "Kindly Ones" saga by American Artist Marc Hempel written by British writer Neil Gaiman (Who I personally met in 2004), image of Porto, random picture of "The Seed Carriers" puppet play by British artist Stephen Mottram, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, American artist Paul Pope and Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj who I've worked with among pics by Anna, Janina and Zhu that are women that I love
 
Comic book strip for Sandman story arc "Brief Lives" story arc with artworks by American artists Vince Locke and Jill Thompson who I've worked with, pics of Anna that's a woman who I love, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, British artist Dave McKean American artists Gregory Herbert and Erik Von Erik (featuring Mascara that's a woman who I love) and who worked with me before, Pic of Catalan theater company La Fura Dels Baus show "o berço de uma nação" at Guimarães in 2012 and a still from Spanish actress Najwa Nimri for magnificent TV series "Vis a Vis

Random pics of La Fura Dels Baus shows, pics of Porto and Le Mans in France along me and Anna that's a woman who I love, comic book page of Magnus Opus Graphic Novel "From Hell" written by British writer Alan Moore and with artworks by British artist Eddie Campbell


Pics of Joana, Polina and Anna that are women who I love, comic book strip for Sandman story arc "Brief Lives" with artworks by American artists Vince Locke and Jill Thompson who I've worked with before and an artwork by German artist Anke Feuchtberger who I personally met in 2004 

Pics of AlexandraJanina and Anna that are women who I love, pics and posters for "Vis a Vis" TV series featuring Spanish actress Najwa Nimri and Maggie Civantos, comic book page of Magnus Opus Graphic Novel "From Hell" written by British writer Alan Moore and with artworks by British artist Eddie Campbell

Comic book strip for Sandman story arc "Brief Lives" with artworks by American artists Vince Locke and Jill Thompson who I've worked with before, pics of Janina, Alexandra, Anna, and Daria that are women who I love, artworks by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso, American artists Ryan Heshka, Bill Sienkiewicz and Paul Pope who I've worked before along a comic strip by masterpiece comic book saga "Lone Wolf and Cub" written by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and with artworks by Japanese artist Goseki Kojima

Comic book strip for Sandman story arc "Brief Lives" and "Kindly Ones" with artworks by American artists Vince LockeJill Thompson and Marc Hempel who I've worked with before, pics of Lisbon, pics of me and Anna and Natalie that are women who I love along an artwork by British artist Neil Gaiman for his Magnus Opus comic book saga "The Sandman

Pics of Le Mans - France and Porto with pics of me with Fatima and Leopoldine 

Pics of Anna, Janina, Polina and Anastasia that are women who I love, pics of a show  by La Fura Dels Baus Catalan theater company, pics from London at Cleopatra's Needle and Paris - Montmartre along a poster for magnificent puppet theater play "The Seeds Carriers" by British artist Stephen Mottram performed in 2002 at Porto - Rivoli 

Pics of Janina, Anna and Alexandra that are women who I love, artworks by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj, Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, American artist Jeffrey Alan Love who are artists who I've worked with before along an artwork by British artist Will Simpson for John Constantine's Hellblazer comic book series and another artwork by American artist Frank Miller 

Pics of Janina, Alexandra, Joana, Daria and Anna that are women who I love, pic of Catalan theater company La Fura Dels Baus for their show "o berço de uma nação" at Guimarães in 2012, artworks by Argentine artists Carlos Dearmas, Catriel Tallarico, artwork by American artist Paul Pope (artists that I've worked with before) along an artwork by American artist Ryan Heshka and another one for John Constantine's Hellblazer drawn by British artist Sean Phillips who I've personally met in 2005, 
Comic book panel drawn by American artist Marc Hempel for magnificent comic book saga The Sandman for "Kindly Ones" story arc, book "Das Haus" by German artist Anke Feuchtenberger who I've personally met in 2004 and latest zine by my friend and magnificent Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met


Comic strip by masterpiece comic book saga "Lone Wolf and Cub" written by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and with artworks by Japanese artist Goseki Kojima, pics of Joana, Anna, Polina and Janina that are women who I love, pics of Le Mans in France, Miss Pavlova coffee shop at Porto and a still from Jim Jarmusch masterpiece movie "Only Lovers Left Alive" featuring himself, British actress Tilda Swinton and British actor John Hurt who I personally met in 2005 at Porto 

Comic strip by masterpiece comic book saga "Lone Wolf and Cub" written by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and with artworks by Japanese artist Goseki Kojima, pics of Lisbon, Anna and Janina that are women who I love, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, American artists Vince Locke and Neal Adams

Comic book page of magnus opus Graphic Novel "From Hell" written by British writer Alan Moore and with artworks by British artist Eddie Campbell, pics of Anna and Alexandra that are women who I love, comic strip page by British artist Frank Quitely for Sandman Saga "Endless Nights" written by British writer Neil Gaiman, artworks by Argentine artist Santiago Caruso, Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger and British artist Glenn Fabry who I've worked with before 

Pics of Anna, Daria and Polina that are women who I love, comic strip pages by Legendary American comic book artist Bill Everett for sub-mariner's marvel character, first text for first La Fura Dels Baus play, artwork by British artist Kevin O'Neill and another one by Italian artist Lorenzo Mattotti 

Comic strip pages by Legendary American comic book artist Bill Everett for sub-mariner's Marvel character, Pics of Anna, Alexandra, Janina and Terhi that are women who I love, artworks by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas, Spanish artists Fernando Vicente and Santiago Sequeiros and American artist Paul Pope that are artists who I worked with before along artworks by British artist Sean Phillips for Blade Runner's movie masterpiece, artworks by American artists Russ Braun and Frank Miller 

Comic book panel drawn by American artist Marc Hempel for magnificent comic book saga The Sandman for "Kindly Ones" story arc, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj, American artist Jeffrey Alan Love who I've worked before, pics of Anna, Daria, Joana and Didi that are women who I love, artworks by American artists Russ Braun and Neal Adams

Pics of Anna, Riccia and Janina that are women who I love, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj that are artists who I've worked before with along artworks by American artist Neal Adams and British artist Sean Phillips



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...