Monday, December 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, don't to me be bad... 

- Don't you dare to drive me mad... 

- Birthday of mine... 

- Grab our together time... 

- Sometimes you make me jealous feel... 

- Like being not thy top hill... 

- Only you and me... 

- No lethargy... 

- It's my bloody day... 

- Want us to 24 hours play... 

- Ricochet a million kisses from you into my lips... 

- Forming not solar ships...

- Going way back with you... 

- Love me do... 

- From Leipzig to Porto with love... 

- Being emotional forever in the wings of a dove... 

- Say that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Be more than my chewing gum... 

- Definitely today want us to have more than fun... 

- It's winter time... 

- Be eternally mine... 

- There's our delight... 

- No need for twilight... 

- Kiss me bright... 

- Embrace me warmly tonight... 

- Be more than my light... 

- Wanna feel you tight... 

- Surely lips of mine are might... 

- Entering love's insight... 

- Because you and me it's right... 

- Not our normal present dance... 

- Today we're more than a solid romance... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Never inside a land of blue... 

- There's that special song... 

- Melody's bomb... 

- You know... 

- Of course that you do... 

- Birthday ain't no show... 

- When it's only me and you... 

- Daughter did me told... 

"Mother you're always hot, never cold" 

- Stare I at you... 

- Fire light by my left shoe... 

- Right one is feeling unique... 

- No need to a ball kick... 

- Cake by you pick... 

- Flowers in December... 

- Winter's ember... 

- Pull me inside your arms... 

- Release thy magical charms... 

- Be Morpheus without clock... 

- When to me you indie rock... 

- Almost state shock... 

- Feel no cookie... 

- Underwear no rookie... 

- Want again... 

- Feel not only your name... 

- Marry me... 

- Release energy... 

- Don't care... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Be father to my child... 

- Together we're wild... 

- Universe does me tell... 

- That I'm thy only belle... 

- Oh well... 

- Inside our magical spell... 

- Tongues do bliss... 

- Language never does breeze... 

- Mention I not the word "please"... 

- Not being I born Portuguese... 

- Love's at ease... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Ksenia into our shared heart

  - My Man , love of mine... - Being we fine... - There's our heart kind.. - Feelings inside.. - Not our mind... - There's our ride....