Saturday, December 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me one more time... 

- That winter is prime... 

- Here and there... 

- Where strangeness doesn't appear...

- Call me thyne... 

- Want you mine... 

- Into the woods... 

- Fitting our together moods..

- Loving you never ain't a trick..

- Being inside our endless love song... 

- Forming our house with a brick... 

- When it's you and me both naked to the bone... 

- Caress me as thy foxy chick... 

- Thy everlasting pick...

- So sweet... 

- Always real deep...

- Let's go tantra... 

- Being we each other's mantra... 

- Towards the moon... 

- Never coming that soon... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Move me inside our fluidly game... 

- Guilty to stare... 

- When we both do dare... 

- Arms into me...

- Feel our energy... 

- When being you is being also here... 

- Invoke a volcanic ritual... 

- Make me feel thy mutual... 

- Hair of mine by your lap... 

- No need to chit chat... 

- Care I not about any nap... 

- Loose me within this and that... 

- Thy identity moving inside my blood... 

- Almost like a gloomy flood... 

- It's our DNA... 

- Thy Portuguese soul always do say: 

"Come what may" 

"Loving you is every single day" 

- Think I not about this... 

- Enter I into a state's bliss...

- Again joy kiss... 

- Moving us together into the prettiest city in the world... 

- Never feeling ourselves small... 

- By the garden of delight... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Near Clérigos tower... 

- Don't care we about the hour... 

- Legs of mine... 

- Caressing you real fine... 

- Visioning city's heart... 

- Where we both again start... 

- Sometimes do understand... 

- That our mutual feelings never bend... 

- World history... 

- Being thy maiden without mystery... 

- Entropy ain't small talk... 

- Let's go towards Serralves gardens for a walk... 

- Always you me know... 

- Walking with you where the wild things grow..

- Entering life's university..

- Call me more than thy sweety... 

- By the bed green dress... 

- Ricochet's mess..

- Feeling thy heart beating..

- Sound of mine wasn't sleeping... 

- Like some land that it's never small... 

- Moscow's gardens being our house hall... 

- Love when we both stand tall... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...