Friday, December 30, 2022

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 


- Man, come again...

- There's our married name... 

- No game... 

- Estafeta told me and you... 

- About Planet Earth not being blue... 

- Sometimes I don't know... 

- With you by my side life does glow... 

- Not only a short term effect... 

- Feelings as our glorious act... 

- Chose the church for you and me... 

- Love being totally thee... 

- Can't never forget... 

- About what to do with our second cat... 

- Years that never pass by... 

- Together we share more than a sigh... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Platinum being also fine... 

- Kiss me times 15...

- Not on some dream... 

- Love when you make me scream... 

- Today mountain came ashore... 

- Climb must we... 

- A bit more... 

- Feel sun's energy... 

- Let's not fly away... 

- Strange it ain't when you do say:

"There's our ship"

"Where space does meet" 

"Treasure of us to keep"

"Be more than a simple sweet" 

- Word by my ear right... 

- Balancing our eternal night... 

- More than a simple insight... 

- Press play must we... 

- Fulfill our together legacy... 

- Do know that we do understand... 

- Where moon does end... 

- Shifting again... 

- Thy neck is to blame... 

- Football time... 

- Venus planet is definitely fine... 

- Let's pick the bloody car... 

- Do know where we both are... 

- Sis can't understand... 

- Legs do bend... 

- Majestically... 

- Feel you inside me... 

- Inside our love's sign... 

- Where sentences are mine... 

- Let me jump into you... 

- Don't wanna feel blue... 

- Hammer our nail... 

- Together we ship and sail... 

- At our room... 

- Not coming that soon... 

- Stare I at the furthest star... 

- Knowing where we both are... 

- Press again play... 

- Loving you ain't a simple say... 

- Outside no pray... 

- Carry I no candles at bay... 

- Inside our bed... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Coitus interruptus... 

- Us as a solid plus... 

- No family plan... 

- Do know that we both can... 

- Easy it's to insert thy pen...

- Wanna be Catwoman... 

- Dare I you not... 

- To be Batman... 

- Not a solid shot... 

- Make me feel real hot... 

- Hours can't we forgot... 

- Into the light must we both come... 

- Being I thy only gun... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...