Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A direct speech from Didi to our shared heart

 


- My Man, land of football... 

- 7 million people inside a wonder wall... 

- World did quake... 

- Felt really not awake... 

- Remember I some words that you told me:

"Chica guapa, Argentina y Portugal en un amor sin igual" 

"Messi y Cristiano como ídolos mayores de mas de una generación"

"Argentina sera Campeon con pasión y ilusión"

- Inside my mind they're definitely in Spanish with a mix of Portuguese... 

- Smile at you and the world is at ease... 

- Not so many years ago... 

- You and me not inside a solo show... 

- Thought I on several things to do.. 

- Only me and you... 

- But you're what you're... 

- Always fascinated with some starry star... 

- One more time words of you being inside my heart:

"Sabes que sim"

"Mundo sem fim"

"Povo Argentino"

"Nada pequenino"

"Em Buenos Aires junto ao Obelisco"

"França perdeu o isco"

"Mais que um jogo de futebol" 

"Diego Armando Maradona sorridente como um sol"

"São os astros por inteiro alinhados"

"Tempos amados"

- Strange feel I... 

- Not inside some sigh... 

- Wearing Messi's jersey t-shirt..

- Feel like giving birth..

- But deep down when I move my hips..

- Feel you inside my lips..

- Not bizarre at all..

- Cause we're nature's call..

- Latin energy inside us..

- Nothing compares to energy loose in Buenos Aires' streets... 

- Time for more than simple treats... 

- Messi's grandmother at her Rosario's house treated by hinchas as a Goddess... 

- Like chess... 

- Nobody can understand..

- World does bend... 

- Again your words inside my heart as some kind of ritual start: 

"Lointain 36"

"Année 86"

"Maradona contre Angleterre"

"Superbe"

"La main de dieu"

"Notre feu" 

"Alemagne aussi" 

"Dans un Dimanche, pas Jeudi"

"Et Dibu Martiñez dans les penalties sans penser"

"Nous a fait avec la realité rever" 

"Diego dans le ciel"

"En attendant le Nöel"

- More than words you always me tell... 

- Sensations of being thy belle... 

- Played a new tune... 

- By our dune...

- Drinking a mate with you..

- Nothing new but true...

- Shirts that we wear sky blue..

- Do know... 

- That beneath the rainbow... 

- Goblins still hide gold... 

- Never feeling us cold... 

- But definitely brave and bold... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...