Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- Man, just me let know... 

- Wind does blow... 

- Flowers do glow... 

- Ice ain't snow..

- Love me grow..

- Not a freakish lame show... 

- More than a saying... 

- Body not praying... 

- Let's together spin...

- Honey with cream.. 

- Outside a soft dream... 

- Shower us move... 

- Like we both should... 

- Secret ain't a mystery... 

- Deep inside you and me... 

- Nurturing no fantasy... 

- Reality is our anarchy... 

- Love me do... 

- Come on... 

- You know... 

- One more time... 

- Let's go... 

- True... 

- Want you forever mine... 

- Sharp and tame.. 

- No hidden game... 

- Princess age... 

- Beneath our ensemble pace... 

- Do know that we both can... 

- Use a sledgehammer instead of a pen... 

- No characters in between... 

- Foster an echo scream... 

- Primal spleen... 

- Into the cave... 

- Dinosaurs don't shave... 

- There's the human heart... 

- Plato forgot the engine's car... 

- Towards the galaxy... 

- Pump into me... 

- Fulfill energy... 

- More than a kiss... 

- Being thy miss... 

- Serpent does hiss... 

- Entering numerology spot... 

- Moment can't I forgot... 

- Feel you hot.. 

- Water falling as cascade... 

- No need for shade... 

- Play the damn song... 

- Loving you till the bone... 

- More than a human trance... 

- There's our romance... 

- Let's put it like that... 

- Cat needs a nap... 

- Going forth and back... 

- Period of time's lapse... 

- No need for sack... 

- Where's there's no mess... 

- Pump oxygen again... 

- There's our membrane... 

- Mythology ain't shame... 

- Long hair of mine... 

- Thee jeans acting fine... 

- Into our white house... 

- Care I not about my red blouse... 

- Don't drive me mad... 

- Number is by the bed... 

- Heart being big... 

- No need for any seed... 

- Loose thought that flees the brain... 

- Make me feel tame... 

- Into Atlantis time 8...

- Never come I late...

- Opening mouth... 

- Lips without a shout... 

- 25 days... 

- Ocean nothing says... 

- Secret foil... 

- There's our together coil... 

- Blood must boil... 

- Maybe simple being is... 

- When sheets do bliss... 

- Ripping thy shirt apart... 

- Superman ain't state of art...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...