Saturday, December 17, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, oh Man of mine... 

- Almost Christmas time... 

- Don't you dare... 

- Must love me everywhere... 

- Dance we must... 

- Be to me just... 

- Not only a kiss crave I... 

- Together we're an Elysium sigh... 

- Let day come... 

- There's our love time zone... 

- Forgetting about the bloody bomb... 

- Press play into our song... 

- Nails of mine... 

- Scratching your back's rhyme... 

- Do know that I do can... 

- Sure it's... 

- Loving thy pen... 

- Pure morning bliss... 

- Love of my life... 

- Together being us more than a cake's slice... 

- Give me not..

- Normal life..

- Time can't forgot..

- Our ensemble pot... 

- Let's us be infinitely great... 

- Sharing more than bodies awake... 

- Do know that wear I thy favorite dress... 

- Be not a chaotic mess... 

- Together being we inside a bless... 

- Drum does roll... 

- Nature us call... 

- Be my wonder wall... 

- Never lost inside a dream... 

- There's no conundrum scene... 

- Into our crescendo primal scream... 

- I'll be to thee mean... 

- Biting you as my meal's spleen... 

- Thing again I... 

- Not where seaside lie... 

- To share ain't sweet... 

- Let's merge together deep... 

- Don't care about any art concept... 

- We're unraveling speech lines from a cat... 

- Tell me how will we be? 

- Give me more than energy... 

- Make me feel thy majesty... 

- Call me thy honeybee... 

- Do know that sometimes I do care... 

- Not about God's given spare... 

- Again elsewhere...

- Dance being a new... 

- Round and round... 

- Circle me inside our pound... 

- We're what we found... 

- By home, believe I... 

- Near bed by your side... 

- Bolero's lyrical music... 

- Into Ravel's spaceship... 

- Always forth and back... 

- Thy arms as a pack... 

- Make me sweat... 

- Be my brat... 

- Let's cuddle our cat... 

- Bath steam... 

- Care I not about a building's scene... 

- Eyes of yours that to me sigh... 

- Not where the wild things pry... 

- Tell me that I'm thy only one.. 

- Share we must our only gum... 

- Beneath the sun... 

- Snow will us shake... 

- Keep us awake... 

- Love making is our shape... 

- Do know about state... 

- Never late...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...