Saturday, December 17, 2022

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't be like that... 

- Together we're fact... 

- Panties by the room's wall... 

- Nature us do call... 

- Sure there's no Nephilim... 

- Cherub is not only a scene... 

- Feel my tongue... 

- There's our infinity's song... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Fade we not towards blue... 

- Again to start a new... 

- Eyes that do see... 

- Where sun leaks energy... 

- Big house... 

- Untying my blouse.. 

- Dress Gothic being... 

- Where sun's screaming... 

- Learn can we not... 

- Time ain't an empty shot... 

- Do love when you towards me move... 

- Not only our love's mood... 

- By our favorite bar... 

- Stare we at a star... 

- Eyes of blue... 

- Do know that it's only me and you... 

- In and out... 

- Scream we no shout... 

- Towards the beach... 

- Let us not preach... 

- Having a coffee with cream... 

- No bloody dream... 

- 5 A.M.

- No spam... 

- Sand inside glass... 

- Together we're class... 

- More than human mass... 

- There's our unique pass... 

- Into heaven's shore... 

- Loving you 7 times more... 

- Can't understand... 

- There's our lustful bend... 

- Forgetting not time's spent... 

- Inside your arms... 

- Caressing thy charms... 

- Back into the train... 

- Not feeling ourselves lame... 

- Eyes gazing you with lust... 

- Again just... 

- Life's a must... 

- There's our ethereal form... 

- Never gone... 

- Being our only norm... 

- Not inside any storm... 

- Let time forever burn... 

- Jumping into you again... 

- No need to feel shame... 

- You're the one to blame... 

- Be my solo hurricane... 

- No hidden game... 

- Lay on me... 

- Fulfill our energy... 

- Let me be your majesty... 

- Together we count til 3...

- Again me feel... 

- Legs as my hill.. 

- Don't forget..

- We're more than a simple impact... 

- Make me act... 

- Am thy fact... 

- Play the song... 

- Forever be my love bomb... 

- Coffee by the table... 

- Let's enable... 

- Do know that we never learn... 

- Soil's gone... 

- Kitties of ours do walk... 

- No need for any talk..

- Exit sure is forgot... 

- Together we're more than hot..

- Lick me times 2...

- Something new... 

- Feel me true... 

- Loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...