Tuesday, December 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, sometimes you mess my head... 

- When we're by the bed... 

- Think I a bit on Venus' membrane... 

- Do know that to question ain't a game... 

- Wear I the red dress... 

- Favorite color mess... 

- Be my love evolutionary excess... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Striping myself for you out of the blue... 

- There's the right shoe... 

- Not my name... 

- Celebrate I not virtual fame... 

- Treat me right... 

- Be my only light... 

- Wear we no mask... 

- Beauty compels several task... 

- People forget how to ask... 

- Inside our song melody... 

- When we're both navigating some sea... 

- Use the book collection... 

- Random action... 

- Breathe my breath... 

- Make me sweat... 

- Apples for our cat... 

- Top hat... 

- Greek Goddesses do fail... 

- Being a muse ain't a simple tale... 

- Eyes of mine... 

- Observing what we both together do... 

- Real fine... 

- Just me and you... 

- Sometimes we're a bit bizarre... 

- While staring at some passing star... 

- That knows who we both are... 

- Sand by our feet... 

- Caress me deep... 

- Be more than a simple sweet... 

- Spreading us both inside a say... 

- Merging night into day... 

- Don't care about any jingle play... 

- Xmas is almost at bay... 

- Surely that I'll not forget thy gift... 

- By store thrift... 

- Think I not... 

- About memories forgot... 

- Feel you real hot... 

- Not inside some bloody dream... 

- There's no tricky scene... 

- Into Babylon one time more... 

- Love me by the floor... 

- Tell me about heaven... 

- During time 7...

- Feel ourselves inside a cheerful lullaby... 

- Don't need we to anything try...

- We pry and pry... 

- Legs never numb..

- Thy hand to plumb..

- Curtain does fall... 

- Tissue's by the wall..

- Grabbing thy air... 

- When the streets name is elsewhere... 

- Action take one... 

- Together us being near the sun..

- Fingers as a chewing gum.. 

- Know that words have power... 

- Images by earliest  hour... 

- Fact is you forgetting my ring... 

- Tell you me now that you'll give it to me during spring...

- 2023...

- We as one roaming together the vast sea... 

- You as my excelsior honey bee... 

- Just love me... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...