Tuesday, December 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared hear

 


- Man, love of mine... 

- Can't wait for the sun to us shine... 

- There's that endless rhyme... 

- Piano make us together asleep... 

- Inside a trance being we so deep... 

- Don't want you to mention any new art to me... 

- Know that you're my spiral galaxy... 

- Sometimes it's funny... 

- When you caress my flat tummy... 

- There's a song that Tom did sang... 

- Latest 90's being our initial bang... 

- Feel not any common slang... 

- Do know that love I your spikey hair... 

- Comfy feel I when we're everywhere... 

- There's lessons to learn... 

- When time doesn't burn... 

- Love when I'm thy rose's thorn... 

- Do know that every day... 

- We're together inside a casual say... 

- Black Rider being not only a song...

- When Rowan Atkinson uses a bean as a gun... 

- Burroughs, William mentions all the time a Naked Lunch... 

- Like it was part of a wild bunch... 

- Sylvia Plath tells that the world is boring... 

- When people are snoring... 

- Today want to learn German with you...

- Do know that together we're always new..

- Sensing our together smile..

- Not only for a short while..

- Hair of mine inside your mouth as glue... 

- Plunging itself inside you...

- Leather wear I..

- Do know that you love me when we're not inside a sigh... 

- Picking the rose again... 

- Truth ain't to blame... 

- Do know that stylish together we both are..

- Like Gereon and Charlotte... 

- Floating at a random star... 

- Moments always are hot... 

- Strip me time 2...

- Want to feel from you something new... 

- Endless possibility caroussel...

- Being thy belle... 

- Inside no witch's spell...

- Lips of mine do form... 

- Simple kiss is our norm... 

- Cry I not towards the moon... 

- Shake a boom... 

- Love me never that soon... 

- Crack a doom... 

- Where flowers do bloom... 

- Inside our majestical room... 

- Want to play a melody for you and me... 

- Feel our blend energy... 

- Xmas is coming love of mine... 

- Streets are full of snow...

- That's fine... 

- We're both forever prime...

- There's the show... 

- Our inner together light does glow... 

- Into me... 

- Give me our solar energy... 

- Love me endlessly... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...