Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not feeling sour... 

- Loving you every hour... 

- Reach I into our shared coat... 

- Blazer inside our love's spell... 

- Navigating us together... 

- Cabin fever... 

- Ah well... 

- Come on... 

- Love is forever... 

- Together we're more than 1...

- Want I not a soft wish... 

- But desire's speech... 

- Opening myself to you...

- Everything is definitely new... 

- Labeling our passion as truth... 

- Feeling you... 

- Eternal is our youth... 

- Being thy flower... 

- Grabbing our purest fruit... 

- Every single hour... 

- From plain to material form... 

- Want you to be my only norm... 

- Don't want you to melt... 

- Minutes being carried without a belt... 

- Tongue of mine... 

- Deliciously loosing itself fine... 

- Thy body's flavor being lime... 

- Enter inside me... 

- Release our together energy... 

- Let's empty not telepathy... 

- Say that you only love me... 

- Being I thy river... 

- Thy sea... 

- Make me shiver...

- When legs of mine... 

- Caress thy face... 

- Purely prime... 

- Us all over the place... 

- Don't wanna think... 

- There's your soft ink... 

- Body lotion all over our bed... 

- Perfume drives me mad... 

- From Porto to Saint Petersburg... 

- Do know that there's the water flood... 

- Always being thy Catwoman... 

- Custom's not that common... 

- Make me not joke... 

- Want you again to me poke... 

- Caress I thy chest... 

- Feel ourselves as the best... 

- Don't wanna to forget about the rest... 

- Always am thy tube's test... 

- Be more than my love's pest... 

- Inside my lips... 

- Vessel sea ships... 

- Feel you touching my hips... 

- Orgasm ain't for keeps... 

- Do know that we never know... 

- There's our sugar blow... 

- Not a simple show... 

- Mouth to mouth... 

- In and out... 

- Cheek to cheek... 

- Be to me more than sweet... 

- Need you real deep... 

- This love of you and me... 

- Ain't no scattered energy... 

- Let me fall again inside me and you... 

- Always we being together something new... 

- Let me hold you tonight... 

- Where the stone bears no light... 

- Don't care... 

- Thee I double dare... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Not only tonight...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...