Saturday, August 29, 2020

A dialogue between Laura and myself...



You tell me this:
- Man, be cool...
- You've Tool...
- No fool...
- Tell me about magic in the city that you were born...
- Under a storm...
- Don't confuse me...
- You know that I love the sea...
- Bracara Augusta's empire...
- States is barbed wire...
- Covid...
- No pride...
- I know that you pagan are...
- You wish upon a star...
- What's there?
- Water being its sphere?
- Art out of nowhere?
- I know that you write...
- That's light...
- Shine...
- No rhyme...
- You Portuguese are...
- Confused mirroring your own star...
- I understand...
- There's Portwine...
- Bend...
- Real fine...
- A goldmine...
- Memories go far...
- People know...
- Rar...
- You ain't no show...
- Kiss and tell...
- Loving a belle...
- This is normal Man...
- Ring a bell...
- Pencil or pen?
- Paper does scream...
- Inside a dream...
- Digital analogy...
- Being out of the box...
- For free...
- As a fox...
- Harry Potter born there...
- Strange to bare...
- Beat seance...
- You love a good romance...
- Let's dance...
- Sync energy...
- Need it for thee...
- Embrace...
- Shoegaze...
- Lace...
- Heart ace...
- Feel inspired to...
- Be new...
- Gals love you...
- Kids too...
- Jealousy at stake...
- Into the white lake...
- Black swan...
- Phoenix having fun...
- Upon the green...
- You're spleen...
- Nobody can see that you love a dream?
- People are blind...
- Not kind...
- Babylon Berlin...
- A Russian ice-cream...
- You're a romantic boy...
- Don't let gals use you as toy...
- Your heart's the start...
- Blood on your vein...
- No question mark...
- Nobody to blame...
- Russia mother...
- Acting as father...
- You mean Invicta?
- As in dicta?
- Let's continue...
- Push the envelope...
- No glue...
- No joke...
- You're a host...
- Sometimes holy ghost...
- Let's make a toast...
- International artists love you too...
- They appear out of the blue...
- Your words...
- No swords...
- You must have a queen...
- She'll be your total spleen...
- Don't call her honey...
- Not funny...
- Your mind's a book shelf...
- Google lost in there itself...
- Once again...
- Prettiest city in the world by far...
- The star...
- River that turns into the sea...
- This I know for free...
- Bridges that connect cities as entities...
- Spirits on the air...
- Bats atmosphere...
- Miss that country a lot...
- No small pot...
- What the heck?
- Pain on my back...
- Small talk...
- You told me about a walk...
- Your infancy is your entropy...
- Blonde she's, I know...
- Cupid's arrow and bow...
- Will you be father of a child?
- She'll be real wild...
- Protection...
- Action...
- Passion...
- Fashion...
- Never know...
- You bang your head on the house hall...
- When she to you call...
- Music in your mind...
- Always kind...
- Politicians you hate...
- They joke and they're late...
- Poisoned opponent president...
- Dead end...
- You know Man...
- You're guided by your pen...
- Imagination is real...
- Believe me...
- It's a deal...
- Fire free...

I stare at you...
I feel it move across my skin...
A tiger inside me does spin...
There's a spiral being out...
No shout...
Answer this to you:
- You know...
- World history began here...
- No show...
- It's the bloody atmosphere...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina