Sunday, August 9, 2020

A direct speech dialogue with me and my soulmate Isabel



- What's going on, my Man?
- Now it's Babylon Berlin?
- The world turned itself green?
- Made you a coffee...
- Don't be a brat...
- Today for you no toffee...
- Look at the stare of our cat...
- You're telling me something about Barbie and Ken?
- They're dolls not wearing a pen.
- They don't eat...
- Not even meat...
- Don't mess my head Man...
- it doesn't bend...
- Our night was a blast...
- You were up to the task...
- My necklace...
- Bounded our love chess...
- I know you...
- Always appear with something new...
- There's a Pessoa's book with a Message...
- Is it a ritual passage?
- What's going on on it?
- You must tell me babe...
- We're each other's slave...
- You're Portuguese...
- You love cheese...
I'm staring at your body in movement while you bring me coffee and sugar...
Answer you this:
- Hey love...
- The guy wrote about Portuguese people in it...
- No trick or treat...
- No bat or cat...
- You know how it's babe...
- You must help me shave...
- There's our balcony...
- Just you and me...
- Ken and barbie are lost...
- Action Man is the one to trust...
- I don't know what's going by far...
- I know that we're more than a star...
- Endless nights without fights...
- You love my chemise...
- You will be Portuguese...
- Not gazing at the geeze...
- Beauty's within you...
- This is true...
- What can I do when you teach classes while being inside our own ritual passages?
You open an envelope to myself...
It's on our book shelf...
Top right...
At plain sight...
You tell me this:
- Love, today I also feel black and white...
- Zenish...
- No fight...
- Our night was more than our simple kiss...
- Your serpent did hiss...
- Let's step outside...
- Your left hand holding mine...
- Our love's pride...
- I'll wear my velvet dress goldmine...
- You'll be pagan and fun...
- With me staring at the sun...
- This I know...
- Know also that Rosetta Stoned is a glow...
- Don't forget that in Danish land...
- Me and you aren't at a deadend...
- I'm the light of thy life...
- Cut you a bread slice...
- Try not to believe...
- In Anarchy...
- We try not to be...
- Pure poetry...
- You're Adam and I'm Eve...
- There's our seed...
- My daughter told me yesterday that my skin was way cool...
- You know that you're my tool...
- She told me that we must marry...
- To eat together a strawberry...
- Morning jelly...
- No empty belly...
- You don't smoke here babe...
- I'll help you shave...
- You must help me create a book...
- Don't give me that look...
- I need to cook...
- There's hook and fish...
- Standing Dane...
- No wish...
- Nobody's to blame...
- No shame...
- Me and you aren't a game...
- Sometimes you mess my mind...
- But I know that's you being kind...
- We must fix our marriage date...
- Not staring at a spinning plate...
- We're commiting sin...
- Religion's pin...
- You give me a brand new world view...
- Me and you...
- Today I'll wear your sunglasses...
- During the classes...
- I'll text you about people's reaction, my Man...
- You must take care of our cat...
- Not constantly being a brat...
- My eyes don't lie...
- You know that I'm shy...
- Not like you...
- You're an ocean blue...
- A river that doesn't shiver...
- A bridge that's my reach...
- We must be what both of us want to be...
- No Hamlet Machine...
- But our own dream...
- Not Heiner Mueller bearing an everlasting cross...
- But us knowing what love and life really cost...
- Don't erase my words that I'm telling you inside our brain...
- That's shame...
- We've no pain or disdain...
- My plate's and always will be your heart...
- Later your soul will be somewhere for our love to once again start...
- Man...
- Love you and you know...
- Always front row...
- Cupid's arrow and bow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina