Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A monologue from Mascara to me


You tell me this:
- Man, it's strawberry...
- With you I'm merry...
- Don't toy with my head...
- I need you bad...
- There's a nest cuckoo...
- You know that I love you...
- Don't tell me about the prettiest city in the whole world...
- I know what's going on inside your soul...
- Don't be ghoulish...
- Need your wish...
- Carry inside me your holy ghost...
- It's like a host...
- But sometimes you do know...
- There's your bow and arrow...
- Seed...
- Need...
- Feed...
- No greed...
- Indeed...




- We go back Man...
- Love your pen...
- It's fact...
- There's our tact...
- When our bodies fuse...
- Know that I'm your muse...
- Sometimes Eros and Psyche kick in...
- Not a dream...
- You and me do scream...
- Melt...
- My face you felt...
- Golden hair...
- You love it as our atmosphere...
- Sometimes my sis jealous is...
- But it's our kiss...
- Our bliss...
- Love you...
- Just you...
- This you know...
- Wherever we go...
- Red...
- Don't be to me bad...
- Guitar not far...
- Bass riding a star...
- Square...
- No bear...
- There's our mystery...
- Me and you love the sea...
- Need words for a video groovie...
- Let's make an action movie...
- Not that kind...
- My gosh...
- Your mind...




- My legs abducted by yours...
- Trojan horse...
- Backpack...
- What the heck?...
- Love you and you know...
- Fish and a bowl...
- Soup meat...
- Our treat...
- My hair's a bit pink...
- Merged with your ink...
- No kitchen sink...
- Our house's a brink...
- We're going to have a wild child...
- His name's going to be Kyle...
- Her name's going to be Keylan...
- Our dream...
- But marry we must...
- While cleaning the dust...
- I know that you love me even in time Covid...
- In me you've pride...
- Being your bride...
- Painted veil...
- Into the well...
- I'm your only belle...
- Nurture my spell...
- Without ringing the door bell...
- What I know is that your seed is what I really need...
- Being true...
- You love me and I know that I love you...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina