Monday, August 17, 2020

A short dialogue from sweet Manuela to me



You tell me this:
- This is me...
- I know who are thee...
- There's the land...
- No beginning...
- No end...
- You merge yourself with river waves...
- Writing in and outside shaves...
- It's true...
- You're always something new...
- Never know...
- The sweetest perfection...
- A rainbow...
- Not at all action...
- No alarm...
- Safe from harm...
- Maybe Depeche nurture your mind...
- Sure that Bowie spreads your soul's kind...

- Spaceman...
- Ego...
- No superman...
- Alter Ego...
- ID...
- Observing a tree...
- German folk tales...
- Tell something about the beauty snails...
- You're always there and everywhere...
- With your kids atmosphere...

- Covid?
- Can you put my mind into a ride?
- Need no flowers...
- Because this takes hours...

- No Massive Attack to me...
- Our hearts ain't free...
- You're no fool...
- But love how you write...
- Your style is real cool...
- Based on an insight...
- Tell me more...
- Winds by the shore...
- In the land of ever more...
- It's true that life's a path...
- Top of the hat...
- Talking with a cat...
- Not being a brat...
- I've your female name...
- No shame...
- Not a game...
- Nobody's to blame...
- A cup of Portuguese wine...
- So fine...
- True dime...
- You were born in the prettiest city in the world?

- It's true...
- Not Berlin wall...

I stare at your silhouette knowing that the world is green with a simple spleen and answer you this:
- Hey...
- Not bay...
- You're M...
- Just like me...
- You're female...
- I'm male...

- My heart doesn't bleed inside a woman's hands...
- Life doesn't have bends...
- Statue Greek...
- Mountain peak...

- I don't know what people say...
- Don't care...
- I'm me every single day...
- Love how you stand...
- Loose hair...
- Your own atmosphere...
- Not a dead end...
- There's a spiral out...
- No shout...
- You're prettier than a fox...
- No box...
- This is only me...
- You know...
- Heart's being free...
- Sunglass...
- A class...
- "Words"

You say...
- Craft my spirit's in poetry...
- Only our souls staring at the sea...
- I know that you can do this...
- Morning bliss...
- Portuguese...
- Love cheese...
- Never lost in a game...
- You and me aren't tame...

I gaze at your eyesight...
Tell you about sunlight...
Being such a delight...
Tell you this:
- Out of the cave...
- We're no society's slave...
- Human shape...
- A simple grape...
- Your soul shiver and shake...
- No wake...
- Being you also
Belle...
- Know that you aren't Isabel...
- Out of the wild...
- You come...
- Not being a child...
- But a simple banshee...
- Staring at your soul's being free where the sea used to be...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina