Sunday, August 9, 2020

A short fable to my beautiful friend and extraordinary Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom featuring "The Gals"



- We're here and this is fact...
- Not an act...
- Blonde, redhead or brunette...
- We're smarter than a common cat...
They say this to me.
Terhi was telling them to stay put and free...
I was a bit lost outside of a box...
Not staring at a fox...
Didn't knew what to do...
They would kill me and that's was going to be true...
Asked Terhi this:
- Hey, must I whisper something to "The Gals" while they're sleeping?
She stared at me...
She was breathing...
Told me that joy was free...
That a theater play was at bay...
Whatever I would say...
Her whispered words came into my direction:
- Spread yourself...
- Open your mind...
- Out of your own book shelf...
- I know that you're kind...
- Your soul...
- Pure gold...
- Your heart...
- Ocean's start...
- I'm a creator...
- You do know...
- We're nature...
- We're mature...
- I'll see what can I tell to "The Gals"...
- Don't put them inside your inner calls...
I know that I was paying attention then...
Terhi always was my friend everytime that I've boosted my pen...
Out of the shadows and into the light...
A Gal told me about an insight...
That her heart shone during the night...
I was a bit scared then...
Knowing that I was only a simple man...
Out ot the light and into the shadow...
Another one told me something about a flow...
That her body was made of snow...
Not scared anymore...
Swam a bit to the sea shore...
Terhi was painting another "Gal" having fun...
I stared at the sun...
Sunglasses were my protection...
"The Gals" wanted action...
One told me this:
- I'm your babe, being Russian brave...
Another one told me this:
- I'm your love being Danish...
A third one told me this:
- I'm Portuguese and long for your kiss...
I didn't knew what to say to them...
Words flew out of my brain...
Knew that they weren't playing a game...
Thought this to myself:
- Who's to blame?
Immediately put some clothes on and into the street was talking with Terhi with no trick or treat...
She told me this:
- Man, you're always like this...
- Your character's strong as a storm bliss...
- Your personality's a running sea...
- Bring Dominique with you...
- We're going to learn our own turn...
- While having fun...
- Don't be a brat...
- Don't act like a cat...
- Don't wear a hat...
- Don't stare at a bat...
- The Gals love you...
- This I know that's true...
- You're always something new...
- A Portuguese that loves cheese...
- I clearly understand you Man...
- You Google Drive your pen...
- You know that I'll always be by your side...
- With pride...
- I know that you love observing "The Gals" deep inside a ride...
 I was thinking on a short draft made with some craft...
 Terhi's telepathy was within me...
"The Gals" were everywhere...
Me and Terhi were observing the atmosphere...
Out of nowhere appeared Dominique Goblet...
She told me this:
- Hey Man, we've already each other's met...
- Werewolves were our fishnet...
- I know...
- Art show...
- Juxtapose art...
- Suggestion heart...
- A massive attack...
- Together we're stronger than the world wide internet...
Not knowing what to do...
Gave Dominique's a kiss...
"The Gals" told me about a serpent's hiss...
Terhi being a ghoulish creature of the night provided me a flash bulb light...
 I knew then that I was trying to be simple...
 Being a bit lost in Babylon...
 The phone did rung...
 It didn't waited for the fat lady's song...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina