Monday, August 24, 2020

A live love story inside a dialogue speech with me and my love Isabel



You tell me this:
- Man, where's our videotape?
- Must do exercise one to be with you in shape...
- I mustn't eat a strawberry or a simple grape...
- Don't think with your snake...
- Massive Attack is our brake...
- Live we're...
- Goblins are far...
- Hollow hills...
- You know...
- Our precious stills...
- Today I'm blonde...
- Near our pond...
- Tomorrow I can be red...
- If you turn me mad...
- Friday I was brunette...
- You were telling me something about my hat...
- Total recall...
- You and me on our corridor hall...
- 31...
- We wrestle having fun...
- I'm your gal...
- Marry me inside our call...
- You're weird sometimes my Man...
- Observing our big bang inside a reflection's simple tin can...
- Skills academy...
- Just you and me...
- Denmark's Hamlet...
- Copenhagen's where we met...
- There's a Tempest that merge into the green...
- A Midsummer's Night Dream...
- Othelo's an ice-cream...
- Macbeth is our druid act...
- Together we're King Lear...
- Without a spear...
- Shake...
- Awake...
- Spare...
- We're double dare...
- Policians stink...
- Love our merged ink...
- Darkness and light...
- Our terrific night...
- With might...
- You're always like this...
- You trap me into a simple kiss...
- I'll be holy ghost's miss...
- But you know how we're...
- British are doomed without a pagan star...
- My Man, Cleopatra's needle...
- Victoria station...
- Covent garden's our nation...
- Tyger's William Blake symmetry...
- Was you being me...
- Remember the whistle sparrow?
- Birds were flying in our direction...
- No arrow...
- We provided them no action...
- Hans...
- Christian...
- Andersen...
- Was the sun...
- You're Guido's "8 and a half"...
- The book's on our shelf...
- Fellini's clowns...
- Had their up and downs...
- My name ain't Bergman...
- Love you with or without your pen...
- You're not Ingmar...
- Not being Swedish...
- Yeah...
- Danish...
- But there's a play...
- (Or so they say)...
- Your words murder me...
- Carrol, Lewis was your nieces and thee...
- Your body's mine...
- Honeybee...
- Without a rhyme...
- Yin and Yang the flower pot man...
- I remember how they sang...
- "Love me"...
- It was thee being me...
- Our spirits always free...
- Man, always gentle be...
- I can handle your vast sea...
- A cascade...
- Our own shade...
- Don't be Moore, Alan...
- He's not Aleister's Thelema...
- He's a dilemma...
- Gebbie, Melinda...
- Is Butcher, Bilinda...
- Jealousy...
- Not jeopardy...
- My hand touches our painted bird...
- Van Gogh's Artaud's sword...
- Klimt's kiss...
- A serpent does hiss...
- Mucha's spring...
- You must give me a ring...
- Isabel...
- Not a well...
- I'm your belle...
- No spell...
- Bread crumbs...
- Never banging drums...
- No phone...
- We're home alone...
- Our pijama party slumber...
- Pure gris amber...
- I promised you not talking about The Borgia's family...
- They surely were entropy...
- Where will we fly, my love?
- No soap dove...
- Da Vinci, Leonardo was Icarus leading the sun...
- Daedalus thinking about what the world would become...
- Bacchus grapes were more than shapes...
- Theseus not being Orpheus...
- Maenad don't open your heart...
- I've its key...
- Pure art...
- You and me...
- Wide awake...
- Our bodies shake...
- Not melt...
- You know how I felt...
- It's one?
- Or three?
- Our hums together...
- Confuse me...
- You're my favourite artist ever...
- Swear to you...
- Forever and ever...
- My heart rushes for you being it true...
- There was a song...
- A medley...
- Our love bomb...
- Being edgy...
- François Villon...
- Not an atom bomb...
- Alexei Navalny's was poisoned?
- Is this true?



- Are we in Tzars times?


- Out of the blue?
- Inside rhymes?
- You're Maltese, Corto born in Atlantis...
- Being Constantine, John hating antis...
- You're also my Sandman...
- Being King Mob spreading the world as he can...
- Sometimes I'm Ragged Robin for you...
- Past, present and future are new...
- We create our time machine...
- Inside our inner scream...
- All that's pretty in us...
- Ain't a fus...
- All that drives us far...
- Turn us into a wild star...
- 1979...
- Our time...
- Smashing...
- Zero...
- A pumpkin being a hero...
- There's Jack Skellington...
- I'm Sally before Xmas having with you fun...

- The Big Fish is Danish...
- Kingdom's Lars Von Trier...
- Is our inner sphere...
- Kierkegaard...
- Danish bard...
- You know about all this, my Man...
- By your side I do what I can...
- Millions of lights...
- Light our way...
- Our insights...
- During the day...
- Echo and whisper...
- We never disappear...
- Inside a Georg Achen masterpiece...
- You being Danish...
- Nature...
- I'm your shady...
- Mature...
- Lady...
- You know that I love you...
- Always new out of the blue...
- No loose screw...
- Just me and you...
- Don't mention Philip Jeffries at all...
- Maybe he was lost with cheese pieces into a freefall...
- Garland was Judy...
- Twin Peaks moody...
- For you I'm forever groovy...
- We're eternally young...
- There's our bound...

I stare at the beauty of you...
(This ain't something new)...
Thinking this to myself:
"- This is me being Berg..."
"- This is Isabel not being an iceberg..."
"- True it's that she's my belle..."
"- Not a spell or a sea shell"

Answer you quickly:
- You're my sweetie...
- You know...
- You really know...
- That we to Wim's Wings of Desire do bow...
- Love you without a show...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina