Saturday, August 29, 2020

A direct speech/dialogue with my babe Sue



- What's going on there?
- An iguana?
- Babe...
- This is not Tijuana...

- I'll be your slave...
- Don't tell me about Covid...
- I know that you want with me ride...
- Valkyries...
- Sioux...
- Banshees...
- Me and you...
- Strip me gently...
- I know about your urge...

- Softly...
- No grudge...
- My God...
- It's odd...
- Don't be bizarre love...

- No period dove?
- Are you without my jacket?
- What the heck?
- Bracket?

- No love met?
- Sunglasses?
- Teaching classes?
- Babe, wait...
- I know...

- It's not late...
- A blow?
- That glow?
- What are you telling me?
- No mask?
- Straight to the task?
- Straight ahead?
- Into your bed?
- You drive me mad...
- Did you miss me gal?
- Nature's call?

- With no marriage at all?
- You want to unzip my jeans by all means?
- There's rar upon a star?
- You confuse me baby...
- I must be lazy shady...
- Flower hour?
- Volcano's not sour?
- You turn my mind into a mess...
- We can't play chess...

- I'm coughing and you smile at me?
- You think that an iguana doesn't bite?
- It's bright...
- Love, don't be like that...
- Rubber needs to be put...

- Your hat...
- This ain't pizza hut...

Your body does move...
With mine being your food...
You tell me this:
- There's Tool on the air, Man...
- Want you deeply inside me with your pen...
- Groovie...
- You know...
- Moodie...
- Five in a row...
- Let our plague begin...
- Insert pin...
- Don't be mean...
- No blood...
- No flood...
- Eros tongue...

- Having fun...
- Your favourite clementine...
- Ain't a dream...
- Don't tell me that you're in love?
- Not true...
- I'm your dove...
- No doll...
- Not a seagull...
- I won't cry, my Man...

- You know that I lust for your pen...
- The rest doesn't matter...
- It's even better...

- Real...
- Card...
- Deal...
- Mustard...
- I can't understand you babe...
- You did shave?
- Is this true?
- Out of the blue?

- Love your hands between my legs...
- It's me that begs...
- Don't care if she's Portuguese...
- Or Danish...

- Want you as my only fish...
- Cooked you a marvellous dish...
- Man, out of the box?

- Don't be a fox...
- You kill me...
- Lick me as you used to do...
- Orgasm thee...
- You know...
- True...
- Stardust...
- Is just...

- Carl Sagan makes me mad...
- Don't make me sad...
- It's love and sex...
- No X...

- You don't sleep...
- Trick or treat...
- Panties pink...
- Merged with your ink...
- Kick in hard...
- Don't mess the yard...
- Man, forest lay...
- Open legs...
- Obbey...
- Sync lips...

- You love my hips...
- Don't be like that...
- Know that sometimes you're a brat...
- You once told me this:
"I'll listen to you and only you, this is true"...

- Man, stone age...
- Come on...
- My page...
- Keep moving closer on...
- You love my hair...
- It's your atmosphere...
- I know that you drive gals crazy...
- You know that I'm not lazy...

- Boston town...
- Your ink on my gown...
- Like this you're...
- Always thinking on a star...
- The universe is true my Man...

- I know that I really love your pen...
- What can I do?

- I'm not going to Google it...
- It's true...
- You're no Brit...

- I know...
- Portuguese you stand...
- Will marry a crazy gal...
- Being a dead end...
- By The Fall...
- Naked be please...
- I'll also be Portuguese...
- Just don't tell me to stare at the geeze...

- My Man, where's our cheese?
- You know that I'll always love you...
- Doesn't matter who you're with...
- It's true...
- She'll be the luckiest world princess...

- You'll be king...
- Play with her chess...
- No mess...
- She'll be your queen...
- She'll love to hear your nature's call scream...
- Come on baby...
- Today I'm your shady...
- Lady...

- Stick it in...
- Don't be mean...
- Otherwise I'll scream...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina