Monday, August 24, 2020

A short speech about my marriage with Mascara while loving El Lisetsky




You ask me this:
- Man, I'm going to murder you...
- Are you not in love by me?
- Do you love my sister for true?
- What does this means?
- What about our orgasmic screams?
I dont know what to answer you with something new...
Your Sis poses me some questions:
- I understand you...
- You love my Sis more than me..
- Why?
- Is it because she's blonde and I love being in the sea with thee?
- Or because I'm brunette and I've met you while staring at a bat?
- Answer me quickly...
- Love you deeply...
I'm in your room...
Being your groom...
Not your doom...
You tell me this once again:
- You've no bloody shame?
- I cry out loud...
- This ain't a football game...
- You're my crowd...
- Marry me please...
- You're Portuguese...
- I give you all the time cheese...
- Don't mess my head...
- Come into my bed...
- Don't turn me mad...
- My golden hair...
- Your beloved sphere...
I'm at the house hall making a call...
Your Sis descends stair upon stair...
Telling me this:
- You're my sweet Teddy Bear...
- That with my Sis I won't share...
- Tell me that you love me please...
- Know that you were born Portuguese...
- Combed my hair for you today...
- The devil will pay...
- Tears are on my face...
- Aching for your embrace...
With me not noticing at all my blonde bombshell was banging my head to the house wall...
- I'm pregnant with your child...
- Don't make me go wild...
- My Sis says that you both try...
- Please tell me that this is a lie...
- Did you wore rubber with her?
- Were you lost in her atmosphere?
My head's becoming red with fire, volcano's our trio wire...
Your Sis jumped at me holding a knife for free...
Telling me this:
- You son of a gun...
- With me you've fun...
- With my Sis on the run...
- We're the three of us Covid slaves...
- Inside our own mazes...
- Don't you dare calling me "candy"...
- Touch me not freehandy...
I'm now at the kitchen having tea...
My blonde bomshell tell me this:
- Babe, I love you...
- I was a bit mad..
- Because I was a bit sad...
- My Sis told me about your time together...
- That it lasted forever...
- Marry me please...
- I'm on my knees...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina