Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A direct speech inside a dialogue from my love Isabel Berg to me and myself to her.


- My Man.
- Want to marry you where you stand.
- I'm your Viking to be because I know that you belong to me.
- My hair's yours to take...
- What can I do when I'm in love by you?
- Don’t be bad to me...
- Until the end of the world with thee...
- We're a strange fruit bien from a tree...
- Seed...
- Need...
- Feed...
- Don’t listen to any crazy melody...
- I'm always your joy...
- You're not my toy...
- I never cared if we're rich or poor...
- Our love is to endure...
- Come into our cave...
- We'll both be each other's slave...
- Baked us bread...
- We always know where's our head...
- Don't pretend that you're dead...
- When we woke up, you're always like this...
- No morning bliss...
- Pagan marriage...
- Stone Age...
- Don’t roll the dice...
- You know that I love you cozy and nice...
- Storm...
- Gone...
- Love's you and me...
- What can we do when we both observe the sea?
- You know how it's my Man...
- We're more than a simple bang...
- There’s the land, you know?
- I know that you love me as much as the sea...
- No chess...
- No mess...
- No game...
- No shame...
- Let's be just you and me...
- I don't care about anything at all...
- You know that you're my life and wonderwall...
- I dyed my hair blonde...
- Know that you love me as your shell bomb...
- No oil...
- Something to boil...
- Will you marry me then?
- Need an answer from you my Man...
- You only need to sign a paper with your pen...
 I stared at the beauty of you like I always do...
 There was nature...
 There was us being mature...
 I replied you inside a delightful kiss on your lips:
- We'll shake our bones and hips...
- Of course that I'll marry you...
- We're something new...
- No strange sight...
- We aren't that bright...
- But we've our inner light...
- Love you...
- So what can I do?
- Our romance never was a beat séance with some dance...
- I promise you...
- That our paper will not be blue...
- You'll be Portuguese...
- You'll never in our life together will say "please"...
- I'll be Danish...
- Fishing our own fish...
- Your hands are my treasure...
- Not only pleasure...
- We're not lost in Scandinavia at all...
- Our cave has a mirror hall...
- Love you my sweet...
- Remember when we both were only a trick or treat?
- You told me then that I'll always be your Man...
- You're my teacher...
- I'm no preacher...
- We're chained...
- Body, heart and soul...
- We never go old...
- No traffic to see...
- Just you and me...
- No coffee to drink...
- We always have our own ink...
- Our blood is...
- Our flood...
- Sometimes you tell me that I drive you crazy...
- I know that there're times when I'm lazy...
- You've my heart...
- It's a start...
 You hug me...
 No words or swords...
 We listen to our hearts beating as one...
 Nothing's gone...
 You tell me this:
- You'll be my sailor with Star Power...
- The universe is our pretty flower...
- I know how to make love with thee...
- Over you and me...
- There’s our planet blue...
- We love it strongly and this is true...
- When we walk inside our house...
- There’s no blue blouse...
- We're both naked inside our groovy love dance...
- We don't think about science...
- I've your signature in paper...
- Now, being you is being me...
- There's no smoke or flames...
- No games...
- What can I do?
- You love me and I love you...
- I know that you'll cook to me today...
- All we need is in the fridge every single day...
- I love you as you're...
- I know that you're not a star...
- My heart and soul tremble when you pass by me being bold...
- My Man, in you I've pride...
- I'm not with you only for a ride...
- Don't forget to feed our cat...
- He loves being a spoiled brat...
- Remains of the day...
- We don't pray...
- Awake...
- We shake...
- Happy as I am...
- We're going to be pure glam...
- Wang bang shoot you man...
- You know that I don't believe in modern love...
- We're more than a dove...
- Our heart beats together as one...
- Forget not...
- I'm your Viking to be...
- I'm your Valkyrie...
- What more can I say to you?
- Our love is pure and new...
- Not primal or raw...
- We're what we always in each other saw...
- Come into my arms...
- Our love is worth more than guns...
- Close your eyes...
- There's our wish...
- There's our kiss...
- No TV set...
- No bloody Internet...
- Just you and me...
- In our house being free...
- Now I feel you...
- Your name is mine...
- No rhyme...
- Our free identity...
- It's our entity...
- We'll walk the land...
- Side by side...
- No end...
- Grabbing hands...
- I'm not only Berg or Isabel...
- I'm your only belle...
- There’s our spell...
- No Mikado...
- No Yin or Yang...
- I'm your woman and you're my man...
- Nothing more to do...
- I know that you love me as much as I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...