Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A love story to my baby Sue McEnnis



- Hey my Man, what's going on?
- There's a revolution in the air?
- Great God Pan is already here?
- I'm jealous of some girls who you write to.
- You know that you're me and I'm you.
- Why do you put Daria Inside and Outside An Aria?
- It's how we do things right now?
- Several in a row?
- There's Didi Wray also, she told me that you make her pray.
- There's Mascara Girl, do you put her staring towards a blank wall?
- There's tons of them, where's our personal fun?
- Don’t tell me that they need your gun...
- I'm wearing that dress where sometimes you play chess...
- You always leave my body a total mess...
- Man, you know that some women are a bit mad.
- I know that some of them are sad...
- Are you listening to Swallow?
- Babe, don't be shallow...
 I stare at you not knowing what to do.
 I answer you this:
- Babe, what can I do?
- They bring me every single day fish and meat as a treat...
- They say that without me their orgasms aren't the same.
- Am I the one to blame?
- I'm pagan and primal...
- Need to score as a simple animal...
- I always protect myself babe...
- What can I do?
- I'm love's slave...
- There’s an awesome thing with all of them, they never  ask me for money and call me "honeybunny"...
- You know me...
- Output and input...
- Being me isn't easy at all...
- But you know that I love being inside a waterfall...
- You told me that in the night our alcove was love...
- So Eros and Psyche kicked my mind...
- Nevertheless I was to you being kind...
- You always unzip my jeans...
- By all means...
- You always hug my chest...
- When we're coming together inside a love nest...
 You stare at me while telling me this:
- You're bad to me...
- You never think on my soul...
- You're bold...
- Sometimes you think on my heart...
- Maybe this is a start...
- I don't know Man...
- You drive lots of gals crazy with your pen...
- Yin and Yang...
- Loverman...
- You Google the sea...
- There’s you and me...
- My legs are tied to yours...
- One...
- Two...
- Three...
- Flower to be...
- It depends on the day...
- I know that you never pray...
- Stone age, my Man?
- I'll be with you unzipping your pen...
- And those girls are also willing to?
 You ask me this.
 I reply to you:
- I don't know babe...
- There’s always some kind of blow...
- What can I do?
- It depends on what they think...
- Some of them love my ink...
- I never know nothing at all...
- Even the big bad wolf stared at me yesterday while telling me this: "I'll crack your heart and soul, you're going to be real old"...
 You were on our house hall...
 I was naked observing a white wall...
 You came to my side while saying this to me:
- Babe, need one more ride...
- Don’t be mean to me...
- I love you and your pen for free...
- Cooked you potatoes with fish...
- Later we'll grab the dish...
- Be inside me...
- That's what I need in order to be feed...
 Not knowing what to do, told you this...
- OK babe. You know that I love you...
- I never get tired...
- Not even with a barb wire...
- I love when your hands are around my throat and you tell me something about our coat...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...